Old boys day

Should we begin to do this… If we don’t already?
I’m unaware… Don’t think we do.
Most clubs seem to be doing it nowadays… Might help forge our own identity.
Would help with club culture and morale… Or own history… I’d like it

Yes it would be a good idea for the reasons outlined. I recall past players from the foundation clubs being involved in the past but there should be a separate day dedicated to Wests Tigers old boy players.

Like it……would give me great pleasure to see Hill Hoppa Bhudda McCraken Ritchter Prince Salah Cashmere Fitzy et al circling the ground in the back of ute’s once a year…

Wests Tigers old boys only

Just take the boys down to watch a cronulla game

Hilarious - will that include the ones we shafted ? Hope they move on as quickly as some of the fans do.

@Telltails:

Hilarious - will that include the ones we shafted ? Hope they move on as quickly as some of the fans do.

Mmm i didn’t see every Souths old boy either.
But you’re right 'tails, a few Tiger members and supporters have suggested they won’t be back. Glass hearts.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Who is going to organize Craig Field’s day release ??

I agree completely with the sentiment, we should be doing things like this, however the fact is a large number of our former players hate with a passion the club we’ve become. It says a lot about the damage that has been done in the past 12-18 months.

@Benjirific:

I agree completely with the sentiment, we should be doing things like this, however the fact is a large number of our former players hate with a passion the club we’ve become. It says a lot about the damage that has been done in the past 12-18 months.

Not the ones that matter.

@Benjirific:

Enough free beer ,beer ,beer and more beer they will be loving the club and an all you can eat seafood buffet and Bloker will be there before the gates open.

Bloker won’t be invited

Don’t expect to see Craig Field there until around 2022.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme