Where abouts are you sitting this sunday

Where are abouts are you sitting on sunday?

My father and I are sittin in bay 27 seats 5-6 row ss in the grandstand.

The pax number on the ticket was 7595 so hopefully with a few tigers supporters making the trip there should be a decent crowd to cheer home a tigers victory.

In front of my telly. Don’t see why i should give The Raiders my hard earned. Season’s already over.

@crouching_tiger:

In front of my telly. Don’t see why i should give The Raiders my hard earned. Season’s already over.

Ditto

Local workers club will do nicely this Sunday arvo.

A few of my friends and I will be somewhere in the inner bowl, getting tickets on thursday.

in front of someone’s telly. build momentum for 2010.

I will be playing a soccer game though will probably have some thought on the match.

If anyone wants cheap tickets the place to get them in the Raiders Club in Gungahlin.

$10. Inner bowl around the 30-35 metre mark.

Great seats for the price.

I got seats behind the Tigers’ bench

General Admission behind the posts somewhere all rugged up.

sneaking peeks at a family do 👿

steven_tiger - Do you have to be a member of the Raiders Club in Gungahlin to get these $10 tickets?

@TigerACT:

steven_tiger - Do you have to be a member of the Raiders Club in Gungahlin to get these $10 tickets?

Not sure mate. Give them a ring. I used to be a member… but can’t remember if that affected if I could get the tickets or not.

My mate is going there today to get some… but he’s a member.

@steven_tiger:

@TigerACT:

Not sure mate. Give them a ring. I used to be a member… but can’t remember if that affected if I could get the tickets or not.

My mate is going there today to get some… but he’s a member.

Cheers, I’m guessing even if I need to sign up, that will only cost me maximum of $5, which will still save me a heap than paying $25 at the door - Can’t see myself ever going to the club, living in Banks, but if it saves me cash - I’m in!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.