After game Pressa should be good

This will be one to watch or is that hole in the fence still there ?

He’ll be there. He’s getting plenty of sympathy from the press atm.

@Snake:

This will be one to watch or is that hole in the fence still there ?

Yep, I was also wondering how it might go. Maybe Marina might make an appearance 😆 😆

Have been fortunate enough to be invited with my sons by JT into the sheds after today’s game…he went out of his way to invite me yesterday….I feel privileged considering the week JT has had…looking forward to it and to getting some snaps with Patty and big Keithy!..here is hoping for a good result.!

@alexaki:

Have been fortunate enough to be invited with my sons by JT into the sheds after today’s game…he went out of his way to invite me yesterday….I feel privileged considering the week JT has had…looking forward to it and to getting some snaps with Patty and big Keithy!..here is hoping for a good result.!

Great and when you see Robbie maybe you can discuss his part in the Warriors loss in the semifinal 2011, and dont forget when he kicked the ball out on the full in the SOO. Have a great day mixing it with the team.

It should on par with the Potter and Farah Presser after the dragons game last year. One question about the game. 15 questions about another issue.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme