Should Farah commit to the Tigers for 2016 and retire from rep football?

Should Robbie offer a trade off by retiring from rep football and dedicating himself 100% to the Wests Tigers before riding off into the ESL in 2017.

Or should he stand firm and take the Origin jersey he deserves and try to win another Origin series?

No trade off. Sack Taylor.

nah he should be allowed one more shot with Origin

The best players should play for their state and country, and Farah is the best. If picked it is an honour and is part of the makeup of our game.

@MacDougall:

Should Robbie offer a trade off by retiring from rep football and dedicating himself 100% to the Wests Tigers before riding off into the ESL in 2017.

Or should he stand firm and take the Origin jersey he deserves and try to win another Origin series?

No the trade off should be he brings forward his retirement to the end of 2016 but can play Origin like other adults until then.

@Pawsandclaws:

No trade off. Sack Taylor.

Or this!

My voting for Robbie forgoing SOO in 2016 is dependent on him Captain Coaching the side and Taylor being the assistant coach because that’s all that Taylor seems to be good for, second in command.

This is irrelevant he will be somewhere else thank god!

@Snake:

This is irrelevant he will be somewhere else thank god!

Amazing how in times of distress people turn to religion.

The rep season disrupts the year that’s no revelation but for years this forum complained our guys didn’t get a look in (we failed to make the finals some of those years too btw). Now we have two mainstays, possibly three next year and some are upset at their absence.

It is up to the coaching staff to deal with the disruption and cover for the loss. The Raiders did it for years as did Broncs, Saints, Cows, Roosters, Manly, Dogs, Melbourne……all having strong seasons for years despite the hassle.

I dont care either way whether he leaves or stays…

though this whole saga has proven in no uncertain terms Farah needed a rocket up his clacker to play a form of competent football. Thats a bigger issue than rep footy to me, yes today he had his big moments, but it was the difference in the little things, the effort. If he was a consumate professional, that effort wouldnt wane no matter how he was asked to play.

Theirs a lot of emotion been shown this week especially after Robbie’s top notch game today, but its not about one game, its about 26 rounds of hard tough football,than finals and we are no where near finals football, we just put a number on a team that put the que in the rack weeks ago.

For me I would love Robbie to be part of the mix in 2016,but his body and his mind is struggling with the riggers of home and away football without the massive effort required to play SOO. I would love Taylor and the club say to Robbie, you have a blank canvas in 2016, just go out their and do it, but give the SOO stuff a miss, we are paying you a million a year and we need you every week……sorry to be selfish

Farah knows interest in him by other clubs is non existent he needs to garner some interest out there for him

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Black’n’White:

though this whole saga has proven in no uncertain terms Farah needed a rocket up his clacker to play a form of competent football. Thats a bigger issue than rep footy to me, yes today he had his big moments, but it was the difference in the little things, the effort. If he was a consumate professional, that effort wouldnt wane no matter how he was asked to play.

Well said.

@Russta:

@Black’n’White:

Well said.

But how much of this last performance is ‘eww better perform there’s a rocket coming’ vs. ‘I don’t give 2 hoots about JT and his crappy game plan; so given I’m not wanted, I’m just gunna play the Farah game and throw the Gospel according to JT out the window’

If I’m a betting man, the cash is on the latter….

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme