Mitchell getting better

He was really good again today, he’s getting more confident in attack and has been great and strong in D considering the size and amount of traffic he cops. Overall for his first full season he is coming along nicely and shown he may not be fully ready but more than capable. I hope all the critics remember that if austin had stayed and played 6 he would be gone after next week and mitchell would have to go through the process in 2016 costing him the valuable experience.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@tottie:

He was really good again today, he’s getting more confident in attack and has been great and strong in D considering the size and amount of traffic he cops. Overall for his first full season he is coming along nicely and shown he may not be fully ready but more than capable. I hope all the critics remember that if austin had stayed and played 6 he would be gone after next week and mitchell would have to go through the process in 2016 costing him the valuable experience.

Yeah agreed tottie,he is coming along nicely.
As they say"patience is a virtue".

Ive noticed in a few games he gets an early wake up call from an opposition player in D….gets pushed off easily, but this spurs him on and he lifts his game. Happened today, theyre both still kicking very average at times

Yep giving me more confidence we made right decision putting all our faith in him over others.

@innsaneink:

Ive noticed in a few games he gets an early wake up call from an opposition player in D….gets pushed off easily, but this spurs him on and he lifts his game. Happened today, theyre both still kicking very average at times

Yeh Moses short range kicking has been average but he has a good long range kick. Brooks short range bomb where it falls just before try line is getting much better and we have scored a few tries off it recently but brooks needs to step up more in the kicking department.

I actually think Brooks and Moses have really good short range kicking games. Moses has developed his long range kicks a lot this year. He’s very accurate and kicks it low and hard. Brooks clearing kicks are not very good but he has a decent bomb.

They really are super talents, both.

@tottie:

Have to admit that Moses Running game in the first half was better that I have seen from him before. He looked more confident and his defence was better as well.
Brooks also looked like some of his confidence is returning and that’s a big thing for the team. It was good to see them look like they were enjoying themselves

A lot happier with the two of them than i was a few months ago. Moses especially. He’s got the swagger.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme