Paasi on wish list

What a performance this guy had today for the Titans what a machine ,he is on my wish list .

he was at the tigers in the 20s a few years back before joining the warriors 20s. handy player

@Bazzinator:

he was at the tigers in the 20s a few years back before joining the warriors 20s. handy player

So this is the same guy ,he had the huge thighs and built low to the ground …he seemed not to be able to get a starting spot and was on the wrong side of the refs …interesting I thought the name rung a bell .

Different Paasi. That was Sonny Paasi, who I think plays rugby union for Parra now.

@Snake:

@Bazzinator:

So this is the same guy ,he had the huge thighs and built low to the ground …he seemed not to be able to get a starting spot and was on the wrong side of the refs …interesting I thought the name rung a bell .

we had 2 one was soni and the other agnatius, soni was around 2012 agnatius 2010 but i think agnatius ended up having visa issues at the time and we couldn’t get him thats why he ended up at the warriors and i think won a comp with them

I am relating to the other …thanks.

@Sabre:

Different Paasi. That was Sonny Paasi, who I think plays rugby union for Parra now.

Actually we had both. Agnatius played at Keebra with Kahu and Ben Murdoch-Masila and had a Tigers contract but got deported for some reason and the Warriors ended up with him.

Pretty sure the Titans have re - signed him.

Soni Paasi was a bit of a gun in the 20s….

Isn’t the titans Paasi a Warriors juniour.

Titans Paasi was a Keebra scholarship holder who was contracted to WT but couldn’t get Visa clearance to play here so had to go home and the Warriors picked him up.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme