A view on Charlie gubb

Any views on Charlie seem to have a go a bit raw worth a look at him, could come cheap.

A couple of shoulder charges today should see him out for the season. Made a good offload that led to ond of their tries. Didn’t notice much else.

Worth a look at a good price,thought he looked ok big lump looks tough …had a laugh does one shoulder charge 5 min later another …harmless but 2 reports . Defensively looks good .

Has a few rough edges but could develop into something.

Warriors get rid of one shoulder charge expert, only to bring in another in Luke.

Would be a upgrade on Buchanan….just…

I’m more concerned with re-signing Seumanufagai atm…Get it done Wests Tigers

Charlie gubb was their best player today IMO . he was everywhere

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

He’s a goer. A good replacement for KG ( who turned back the clock today).

@ILTIGRE:

are you charlie gubb? lol 3/4 of your posts are talking him up…welcome to the forum regardless

Missing a y-chromosome.

😉

@willow:

Missing a y-chromosome.

Then he’d make a good starting prop

@Milky:

@ILTIGRE:

are you charlie gubb? lol 3/4 of your posts are talking him up…welcome to the forum regardless

Lol Yea but don’t tell anyone. my mates call me gubbs

Can’t remember seeing him play before yesterday, but he went alright in a well beaten side. Keefy and Ava were on fire yesterday so their opposites were always going to struggle and he was probably the Warriors best against them.

Big unit that looks to get involved with a decent motor and good hands that picked out a couple of Farah’s kicks close to their line. Worth a look.

Warriors best player. I liked his attitude to rip in and have a real go. He would add tremendously to our pack.

Looks like a young Mark Wahlberg….

Heard (reliable source) that we were in talks,
Hopefully it does come to fruitition.

I’m a big fan personally.
He’ll only get better.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme