Alan Jones Comments

Wow the Parrot just gave it to Taylor and Go. Said they both should “Go”. Really stuck it into JT. Must have found out they were Labor supporters

Bit rich coming from Jones.

He is a worse coach than Taylor.

Alan has always been a strong supporter of Australian Athletes. He has regularly questioned the makeup of virtually every Sporting Administration in the country.

I have always been a big fan of Alan [still am], but over the past 2 years when attending different events which he is speaking, he is starting to lose the room more than not.

Only 2 weeks ago we were finalising a list of speakers for our next fundraiser, and we all agreed to not approach Alan after his attack on John Connolly last month.

Wow JT and Marina must be doing the right thing. I think this confirms it because anyone who upsets both Alan Jones and Buzz Rothfield has to be heading in the right direction

@Boonboon2:

Wow JT and Marina must be doing the right thing. I think this confirms it because anyone who upsets both Alan Jones and Buzz Rothfield has to be heading in the right direction

Agree. I haven’t been the biggest JT and Go fan . But if they are annoying Alan Jones that’s a big tick against their names. Jones would hate to see a woman in Go’s position

I always find these threads interesting :slight_smile:

Whatever his comments were im sure i agree with them.

Embarrassing to admit to listing to him

Imagine admitting ur a fan of his?

Shouldn’t jump to conclusions there Champ. I was in a clients warehouse and it was on. I think my comments show I’m no fan

Has anyone said hello robbie. Where have you been.

i dont agree with all these comments on jonsey. jones was the first coach to win the gran slam in rugby and some of his records stand today. he had moderate success at the tigers for little pay when no one wanted to coach us. just a few simple facts. likewise he has been up the greens and labour who have tried to railroad developments in the area of balmain

@white:

i dont agree with all these comments on jonsey. jones was the first coach to win the gran slam in rugby and some of his records stand today. he had moderate success at the tigers for little pay when no one wanted to coach us. just a few simple facts. likewise he has been up the greens and labour who have tried to railroad developments in the area of balmain

when you " coach" a side that has the three ella’s, campo, lynagh, farr-jones in it all he was required to do was do the post match pressers and get oranges ready for half time.
jones could not coach the proverbial to stink.

Thought he was reflecting the majority of thoughts in this forum regardless of what people may think of him.

Isn’t that the consensus of opinion, get rid of JT and Go?

Didn’t he encourage Gary Freeman, Mick Neil and others to leave Balmain….pot calling kettle black!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme