Big Red try conversion attempt..

In the spirit of fun…rates upthere as one of the worst in living memory for that kind of occasion. Anyone remember a “funnier” WT one, or even from each side of the merger?

😃

He didn’t even set himself, he was barely back a few steps before he charged in.

But I saw Joel Caine attempt a legit goal attempt around 2001, was the worst kick I’ve ever seen live, though Noddy had a tragic one at some point himself.

At least he had a smile on his face - which was nice

Just imagine his reaction if it did go over from there lol

@jirskyr:

He didn’t even set himself, he was barely back a few steps before he charged in.

But I saw Joel Caine attempt a legit goal attempt around 2001, was the worst kick I’ve ever seen live, though Noddy had a tragic one at some point himself.

Joel “Radisson Maine” Caine!!

I had one like Colin Scott’s on a wet day in NZ, I slipped as I kicked it, ended up on my back side, the ball dribbled about 10 or 15 metres where the opposition player dropped it trying to pick it up due to fits of laughter.

Took a shot from the sideline, ended up skidding my studs across the ball and it just rolled forward. I salvaged the situation by taking a bow and telling everyone that’s how it’s done

Sirro’s attempt in his last game back in '98 was pretty awful. Admittedly we were getting belted in the wet, but he could have thrown it over from where he was.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme