Well done Taylor and Board

Stay true to your course it has been a long time since I can remember a Coach and board that has had the courage to make the tough calls to turn our club around! There are a huge amounts of support for the course you are taking , over a decade of under achieving mediocrity and self centre boards have destroyed what could of been a giant in the game of rugby league.
Finally a group of individuals that are setting things in motion to finally fulfill the promise that this sleeping giant has always offered .
No more under achieving no more mediocrity if individuals have to be moved on to achieve this then so be it .
You have my support through these difficult times a supporter and a member .
Stay true!

Well said. Don’t stop now

I agree. They’ve passed the point of no return and really need to stick to their guns.

Hard decisions are hard for a reason and not getting rid of Robbie was the easy choice that got the last coach sacked

I can see this thread hitting 50 plus pages.

@sheer64:

Not uncommon when the board and Taylor are mentioned…… 😆

Time will tell …. They have 2 years.

@Knuckles:

2yrs to hit 50 pages?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@TrueTiger:

@sheer64:

Not uncommon when the board and Taylor are mentioned…… 😆

I am still laughing after listening to the Allan Jones tirade. 😆

@sheer64:

I would like it to get to 100 pages as I truely believe this is a pivotal moment in the clubs history , This in my opinion is the big play that needs to bring the success it deserves or a club that will probable disappear in the not to distant future ,serious consideration has to be given in supporting these moves.

@Knuckles:

You think that ,you might be looking for a club to support sooner than you think.

Let’s hope we can look back on this in two or three years time and say… Yep… It was a bitter pill to swallow… But it did the trick

Agree with most in this thread. It’s a tough decision to make but moving coaches on and turnover in administration hasn’t worked thus far, so things need to happen with the playing group.

I’ve been waiting for a coach and administration to come along and shake the damn place up. This shows that no one is above the club and no one is above accountability. I imagine if things do not improve next year, the NRL directors and Taylor will be looking for new jobs as well.

This is why clubs like Melbourne and Brisbane are perpetual top 8 sides. They don’t tolerate crap and everyone is accountable (at least from a playing group perspective, salary cap rorting aside.)

For yrs we’ve been told by the true supporters to support the club. Well, now we are.

You can’t just keep sacking coaches over and over. They went with Taylor, they have to stick with him. Of course this was going to fire people up because of the emotion involved, but take out the emotion, and its a pretty brave business decision.

I’m on board….what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme