13 Martin Taupau

Interchange
14 Kyle Lovett
15 Keith Galloway
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Dene Halatau
18 Manaia Cherrington

Coach: Jason Taylor

http://www.nrl.com/round-26-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/89403/default.aspx

Hope we get the win. Would be a good way to finish this dreadful season.

the last game… Thank god its over!

@Tiger Watto:

the last game… Thank god its over!

Ground hog day next year

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

If there’s one positive to take out of this year it’s Teddy having an injury free season. Unless my memory fades somewhere and he did 😆

Probably jinxed him now

Another year draws to a close and as usual we are in with the cellar dwellers, but a good showing against the Dragons will at least send as off into another long off season with some hope. i know Taylor is copping plenty at present but I think we have hit the bottom and are starting that massive climb to the top. Anyway I think we are a good chance come Saturday

That side can definitely win if they turn up with the same attitude as last week.

Yep if they bring a strong attitude the Dragons will fold. Not as easily as the Warriors did though so they will need to really bring it.

Big question is … Can Farah produce another good game ?

@The Phantom:

Big question is … Can Farah produce another good game ?

Bigger question is can the other 16 players?

Great to see James Tedesco play every game this year. He has been outstanding. Lets hope for that injury free run again for him in 2016.

Well it’s the best team we have though consistency isn’t our strong point,but I reckon they’ll win purely cause I’m heading out with 4 saints supporters.
Surely the boys wouldn’t let me down.
Surely!

@Magpie Ryan:

Well it’s the best team we have though consistency isn’t our strong point,but I reckon they’ll win purely cause I’m heading out with 4 saints supporters.
Surely the boys wouldn’t let me down.
Surely!

Those famous last words. :sign:

As long as we see a repeat of form from the last game

just shows robbie style of play lost us games feeding the forwards all the time and oviding the halves
les99

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme