Strength and conditioning team

Just like to give a wrap to the new S&C Team. Probably our best result injury wise in a long time.

Don’t know if it’s dumb luck or we finally did something right but well done. Cross fingers for a similar result next year.

Dumb luck Shaggy, nailed on… 😆

Heard we already sacked Corey Bocking because his diet ideas were too ‘out there’.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Abraham:

Heard we already sacked Corey Bocking because his diet ideas were too ‘out there’.

Not sacked… More like jumped the sinking ship I think.

@derek:

@Abraham:

why would a diet guru jump a sinking ship?

You have additional info the papers neglected to mention?

@Shaggytiger:

Just like to give a wrap to the new S&C Team. Probably our best result injury wise in a long time.

Don’t know if it’s dumb luck or we finally did something right but well done. Cross fingers for a similar result next year.

Agree strongly re S&C team. We have had far fewer injuries this season, so now we’ve got that part right can we please fix up the rest. Good work guys.

The one shining light this year methinks. Well done to everyone concerned.

@Abraham:

@derek:

@Abraham:

why would a diet guru jump a sinking ship?

You have additional info the papers neglected to mention?

He has a full time role with george rose

Agree. Did anyone notice how unfit the Warriors looked compared to our guys- several warriors clearly carrying weight around the gut area. Our guys looked fit as they have all year. This is one area where the club has clearly improved

Next year will be the year to judge, honestly if tedesco gets hurt we are doomed.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme