The Worst Fail in Rugby League History

From Sportal.com:

"This is by far the greatest mistake ever seen in the history of rugby league.

The mistake came in the lower leagues in England as the Batley Bulldogs were ahead by four points with seconds remaining on the clock.

As time expired and the hotter sounded, Batley Bulldogs centre Shaun Ainscough grabbed the ball and attempted to kick it into the stands to seal the victory.

Instead, what happened next will likely haunt him for the rest of his life…"

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/video-the-biggest-fail-in-rugby-league-history/fs5lmd0zk6qv1uk1mj0xy64d5

To top it off,they were ahead by 26-6 at one point and this sealed the comeback after the siren.

holy crap……and the laughter from the crowd…that poor fullback, he’ll be reminded of this until he dies

I kid you not I was apart of the exact same scenario 9 years ago in our under 13’s preliminary final.

Thankfully our winger collected the kick and scored under the post to send us through to the grand final.

We ended up losing 32-0 in the grand final the following week at Leichardt Oval 😆

Funny stuff !

He could have just the run the ball to the sideline like ennis

and get boo’d by the spectators

What about the guy out of dummy half. Game clearly on the line, one tackle left, what sort of kick was that?

I dunno, that last tackle option by WT against the Warriors in the 2011 Semi still haunts the crap out of me!

What about this. It just popped up on my facebook newsfeed. I’ve seen it before, but thought it was worth sharing. This is the sort of case you could make against match fixing.

I remember that… Is he still a touchie? Watto or Happy could confirm that one.

@GNR4LIFE:

What about this. It just popped up on my facebook newsfeed. I’ve seen it before, but thought it was worth sharing. This is the sort of case you could make against match fixing.

I was expecting to see a foot over the sideline. The guy took 4 steps over the sideline and was out by 2 metres!

Since we’re talking about classic videos, here’s one of my all time favourites. Brings a tear to my eye every time. The NRL needs this bloke:

Aparantly the commentators name is Mick Morgan and he commentates Castleford Tigers games for the clubs own DVDs which are made for sale to fans. I’d buy every DVD if he commentated our games.

@Tbone:

Aparantly the commentators name is Mick Morgan and he commentates Castleford Tigers games for the clubs own DVDs which are made for sale to fans. I’d buy every DVD if he commentated our games.

For a while I thought Fults was going in that direction with the X cast mob. I’d love to see that.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme