What about Marshall??

What about this fool coming out and joining in on this circus? Mind your own business you myth. He should concentrate on trying to string 2 decent games together with Saints. 2010 I think he last achieved that???

@shane2801:

What about this fool coming out and joining in on this circus? Mind your own business you myth. He should concentrate on trying to string 2 decent games together with Saints. 2010 I think he last achieved that???

Marshall was good for us for a very long time and his insight was very candid.
Basically confirmed Farah is a difficult character however, cares deeply about the club.

To be honest before his injury his year has been superb with STGI better than Brooks and Moses by far.
It was his time to leave the Tigers as he admitted however, with the media attitude to Farah you will find a few people come out and tell it like it is.

One of our great players. He can say whatever he wants.

I’d never say anything negative about Benji
Everyone has an opinion and my one is good about him

He did give us all he had only to be forced out of the club
Im a bloke and i nearly shed a tear when that happened and now Robbie is getting a similar treatment

I’ve no problem with Benji making comment. He’s one of the few I actually take note of what he’s saying on the subject. Rather listen to Benji than Alan Jones (who has no clue, other than preconceived thoughts )

I love Benji, he can say what he wants, he gave his all for this club until they did not want him.

The rumours of Benji and Robbie not being the bestest of friends was actually true, so for Benji to defend Farah it means something.

@Love the WestsTigers:

He did give us all he had only to be forced out of the club

I’d never bad mouth Benji and wish him all the best now, but towards the end it seemed like he was only giving us 50% actually

I saw them at Bungalow 8 (Darling Harbour) together (with some TigerSharks) before the season started. They didn’t look like they disliked each other.

No issue with Benji giving his view, I believe he’s learnt the right to talk about the Tigers

@Tigerdon:

I saw them at Bungalow 8 (Darling Harbour) together (with some TigerSharks) before the season started. They didn’t look like they disliked each other.

Well they did before, hate seems to fade.

From what I’ve been told they didn’t hate each other, they just fought a lot. I’ve got mates I fight with a lot. It was no kind of permanent issue, Robbie and Benji just did stuff that annoyed each other.

@Milky:

@Tigerdon:

Robbie was at Benji’s birthday on a private boat earlier this year.

I wouldn’t invite someone I hate to my birthday…

@Tony33:

@Milky:

@Tigerdon:

I’m not making up crap, i have told you what i know, don’t try to put it on me.

@Milky:

@Tony33:

@Milky:

@Tigerdon:

I’m not making up crap, i have told you what i know, don’t try to put it on me.

ohkaaaaaaaaayyyyy then 😕

Time heals all wounds.

When Marshall left I was over him and struggled to recognise him as one of our greats. It was a bitter ending in many ways.

Now you look back and realise he was a great player for the club.

I found his insight great as it was not cliche, it was honest. Still it confirmed what i always throught , Farah wanted to win more then others at times at our club.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme