Who should captain the side next season [poll]

If I haven’t included your selection just post it.

I’ve chosen Sironen. I think he has the potential to be the captain for 10 years. He’s really showing a lot of quality this season injury free. I think next year will be break out for him.

I think Robbie should stay…but not as captain. Lawerence (captain) for me. Sirro in a couple of years.

I think we might have co-captains

JT and the Board, so they can make captains calls from the sidelines as they do right now

Sirro has had 4 good games in his career.

Robbie to stay Chris as captain.

Woods imo as there is no guarantee that Lawrence will be here past 2016, where as Woods will be.

Halatau would be my choice for 2016, handing over to either Moses or Sironen for 2017 & beyond.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Woods isn’t Captain material at this stage… Considering the unrest, I’d go with Lawrence or Halatau for a year and see where we are at in 12 months.

Woodsy!

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

Moses/Sironen co captains…both are tigers through and through, Sironen already leads the team song.

My vote went to farah though, hope he stays.

@MacDougall:

If I haven’t included your selection just post it.

I’ve chosen Sironen. I think he has the potential to be the captain for 10 years. He’s really showing a lot of quality this season injury free. I think next year will be break out for him.

I wouldn’t pick Sironen however I can see the positives. He has to prove that he is a high quality first grade player first though and he has yet to do that.

Lawrence.

Followed by Daylight.

Followed by Sironen.

James Tedesco. Great talker & born leader. People will understand more in time.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme