A mix of Minder and Fawlty Towers

Yes we have the characters Arthur (Jason) and Terry (rod reddy) joined by Basil (Brian Smith)

Smith has his fingerprints all over this since his review and then the appointment of his protege Jason Taylor. Farah may have played some part however Smith started it off.

Taylor arrives and he brings Rod. What does he do. We have Moss, manager and three assistant coaches, Kidwell, Cameron and Kimmorley.

I suggest he is there to mind Jason on the recommendation of Smith!

Do you know what Rod Reddy was doing before the call from Taylor. I have been told the coach at Nyngan!

I would suggest that it was he who told Farah he was in Reserve Grade next year.

The whole matter is a ‘fiasco’ and handled poorly.

It’s hard to fathom that over 50% on this forum could support the removal of Farah so close to the end of his career.

Yes he has been involved in the controversy and brought some of it himself, however he deserves better than this.

Yes

Half the Forum has formed the Judean People’s Front and the other half is the People’s Front of Judea and Geo is in the Popular People’s Front of Judea

We all basically want the same thing ( a successful WT’s outfit on and off the field ) but just can’t agree on how it should happen

Geo is just a splitter .

@Geo.:

I am

Should we now call you Loretta as well and give you the right to have babies 😆

Sorry I’m a Python nut from a long time ago

@happy tiger:

Yes

Half the Forum has formed the Judean People’s Front and the other half is the People’s Front of Judea and Geo is in the Popular People’s Front of Judea

We all basically want the same thing ( a successful WT’s outfit on and off the field ) but just can’t agree on how it should happen

Geo is just a splitter .

For the record, its the People’s Front of Judea….

However, this is probably the best summary of this current situation I’ve read. Lock the thread and close down all other RF / JT related threads and point them to this post.

@ryanda01:

……For the record, its the People’s Front of Judea…

Ahaa, a factionalist! Stone him!

For those who have no idea what we are talking about

@happy tiger:

Yes

Geo is just a splitter .

😆

@Concerned 14:

Yes we have the characters Arthur (Jason) and Terry (rod reddy) joined by Basil (Brian Smith)

Smith has his fingerprints all over this since his review and then the appointment of his protege Jason Taylor. Farah may have played some part however Smith started it off.

Taylor arrives and he brings Rod. What does he do. We have Moss, manager and three assistant coaches, Kidwell, Cameron and Kimmorley.

I suggest he is there to mind Jason on the recommendation of Smith!

Do you know what Rod Reddy was doing before the call from Taylor. I have been told the coach at Nyngan!

I would suggest that it was he who told Farah he was in Reserve Grade next year.

The whole matter is a ‘fiasco’ and handled poorly.

It’s hard to fathom that over 50% on this forum could support the removal of Farah so close to the end of his career.

Yes he has been involved in the controversy and brought some of it himself, however he deserves better than this.

Good post. Welcome to the forum Concerned. :slight_smile:

@happy tiger:

Yes

Geo is just a splitter .

just so we’ve got this straight .
JT is just a very naughty boy then.

@goldcoast tiger:

@happy tiger:

Yes

Geo is just a splitter .

No

JT is the Messiah 😆

@happy tiger:

@goldcoast tiger:

@happy tiger:

Yes

Geo is just a splitter .

No

JT is the Messiah 😆

That’s Sneaky 😆

This forum is exactly what we all need.
A bit of serious contemplation

Anyone know where we can get wolf Nipple chips these days? jeez they’re are hard to find at Aldi

i know nothing……

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme