ROOSTERS/WESTS TIGERS

Has anybody or could anybody who has the information show a spreadsheet comparing the salaries of the week to week squad between the Roosters and the Wests Tigers…
Because I find it pathetic including the media who keep this silent?
I know there are third party payouts but would love to see the results

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Yes but don’t be bitter just be better….

Salary Cap management is the difference between Winners and also rans…

Didn’t they loose SBW and Minichiello last yr? Losing Maloney and RTS at the end of this season.

Gaining Farah ,Woods and Tedesco

They are buying eastern suburbs properties at cabramatta prices 😉

The most uneven competition on the planet

@innsaneink:

More uneven than the EPL?

its beyond a joke.

I cant believe no part of the media rip this to shreds and demand an investigation. 1-17 in the rorters squad are rep already or soon to be rep players. Tigers cant sign anyone for the next 10 years and have to offload an entire squad and fill it with park quality players but were flaunting the cap, its a joke and beyond a disgrace……silence…nothing but crickets…

What if the roosters players are not all in it for the top dollar !
Maybe their all in it to win premierships !!

Does anyone know what coin their players are actually on ??

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@GNR4LIFE:

@innsaneink:

More uneven than the EPL?

Or the SPL. 2 winners since the mid 80s.

It’s all TPA’s we can’t compete and never will unless they limit these again.
The NRl must publish the TPA’s for each team so the fans know.

players like RTS, Tupou, Cordner, Guerra, Napa, Evans, Taukieaho may all now be rep players or close enough to it but probably signed low ball contracts. i know tupou has just extended so his wage is up to close to 400k. They surprisingly develop a lot more players than they get credit for. they may not be from the local area but they do come through their system which helps their cap as well. plus players like jennings came over with penrith paying a lot of their wages which allowed them to front end deals so when they had to pay jennings in full wages had more space and wages for other players were considerably less.

you never see the roosters let a player go whilst under contract plain and simple

TPA’s should be monitored and restricted, otherwise what’s the point of having a salary cap? It just makes a mockery of it really, and the gap between the rich and poorer clubs continues to widen.

They aren’t restricted its a part of life. Its why fans aren’t going to games.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme