Taylor is right

Tonight we all witnessed the changing of the guard, team going nowhere enter turbo charged Cherringhton…it has been a long time since I have seen such a total team dynamic change , once he started darting and throwing quick and precise passes the team responded.
Well Taylor seems to be on the money with what is being done ,unfortunately he had to put Farrah back on or the Farah backers would of been up in arms as it was probable his last game .

Yeah actually you’re right. The way he came out of dummy half one way but changed the direction seemed to really throw the Dragons right onto the back foot.

Hope Cherry has a big off-season to get him ready for the defensive workload in first grade.

It bodes well for the future, that’s for sure. Cherrington is an exciting young talent.

Cherrington gets quick direct passes to the halves gives them time to think. Brooks played better tonight and i think quick service was one of the reasons. Not sure he can play 80 minutes but if Halatau plays next year he can give him a breather when needed.
I don’t like the way the board and Taylor have treated Farah but i think it is the right call for the team going forward.

@greatodensraven:

Hope Cherry has a big off-season to get him ready for the defensive workload in first grade.

The only draw back in his development at this stage …but he could be a revelation in the off season with the future beckoning .

Never thought we’d see another hooker named cherry.

@innsaneink:

Never thought we’d see another hooker named cherry.

Yeah agree !!!
Hope he plays with the same amount of ticker.

@Snake:

Tonight we all witnessed the changing of the guard, team going nowhere enter turbo charged Cherringhton…it has been a long time since I have seen such a total team dynamic change , once he started darting and throwing quick and precise passes the team responded.
Well Taylor seems to be on the money with what is being done ,unfortunately he had to put Farrah back on or the Farah backers would of been up in arms as it was probable his last game .

Only problem was two tries had already been narrowly missed in the three or four minutes before Cherrington had come on
While he had two passes that resulted in tries, the fight back had already started before he came on(?teddys shepparding no try,and one of the backs narrowly missed try when that bomb was taken off him. The momentum had already changed
Sorry to spoil the storey

Touché he’s right… The side sings when Cherrington is on… And plods when Farah is on your choice peeps…

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

This has been happening all year…

Is this the same Taylor who at half-time was not an NRL standard Coach…?

Cherrington’s work from dummy half was sharp…it;s amazing what happens when passes are out in front

Gotta keep Halatua to ease him into firsts but jeez he looks the goods.

@goldcoast tiger:

@Snake:

Only problem was two tries had already been narrowly missed in the three or four minutes before Cherrington had come on
While he had two passes that resulted in tries, the fight back had already started before he came on(?teddys shepparding no try,and one of the backs narrowly missed try when that bomb was taken off him. The momentum had already changed
Sorry to spoil the storey

You must have pics of Farah on your ceiling above your bed.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Taylor is the worst coach in the NRL by far. His tactics and player management are bad and his public relations and media management are an embarrassment to the club. His tactics have been criticised by Wally Lewis, Andrew Johns, Brad Fittler, Phil Gould and many others this year. Even Mick Potter and Nathan Brown criticised his tactics and use of Farah.

He lost the locker room at Souths and was decked by a player. He then subsequently took it like a child and bad mouthed and whinged about Souths Management Team. Everyone of us is wired a certain way which, can’t be changed and Taylor is not a person who commands respect by players.

It is being reported we will pay out Farah in full and if this happens Farah will leave. He will then sign another contract for $500-$700k p.a. and be the highest paid player in the game and good luck to him.
Farah leaving will be good for the Tigers if we handle it properly, which, this genius stuffed up royally.

I want us to win and Taylor is the biggest issue we have. His performance has been abysmal and there have been times he has cost us games trough his tactics and player selection notably: Milone, Lovvett, Santi, Hoeter etc.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme