Moses to small for 1st grade

Does anybody else think that Moses is to small for first grade and not strong enough to defend, we shouldn’t expect other players to help Moses defend every tackle coz that just leaves gaps to open and if nobody helps him the opposition just run straight over him just like Dugan did tonight. We should’ve never let Austin got to Canberra

He seems about the same size as Johnathon Thurston… He seems to go okay.

Yeah…he’s in the Allan Langer mould

I’m to young to remember langer but at least jt can defend when he needs to, Moses can’t tackle anything

Size has never held a footbballer back. And he’s a footballer.

He is ayoung bloke yet to fully develop. His attitude and technique in defence is first class.
I have high hopes for Moses. I have been a big critic but this kid for me behind Tedesco will be the Tigers best player by the end of next year.

He’s not up to first grade defence level.Good ball player though. He needs some building up over off season and development in NSW cup before throwing into first grade again. Has improved this season imo.

Until he can make a decent tackle I don’t rate him as a good player

Also who does everybody think will replace Keithy and pat next year I hope naiqama doesn’t go to wing I see him more as a centre

I fail to see how either him or brooks are up to first grade i know this will piss people off but they simply arent ready for every one thing they do well they do 5 bad we partnered them up to fast

@hodgo:

I fail to see how either him or brooks are up to first grade i know this will piss people off but they simply arent ready for every one thing they do well they do 5 bad we partnered them up to fast

Next year is make or break for both they have got a long way to go ,I still would be getting Johns in for an amount of time in the off season . Moses has to build up a bit yet but that can be achieved.

For me its the coaching we need a proper coach to manage and develop this young roster. We currently have an impostor.

I must be watching different games I think Books and in particular Moses have ended the year strongly.

@TYGA:

For me its the coaching we need a proper coach to manage and develop this young roster. We currently have an impostor.

I must be watching different games I think Books and in particular Moses have ended the year strongly.

TYGA I’m in 100% agreement they have both developed slowly through the year and look really sharp with cherrington at hooker not sure why maybe the quicker play gives them that bit more room and time just hoping they can work on their defence a bit more in the offseason but both brooks and Moses were looking the goods in the last month in particular they’re coming along nicely.

He was great in defence against the Warriors, smacking Hoffman a number of times and will be able to go at that level after another off season.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

@TYGA:

Agree … They have both ended the year strongly but Brooks and Moses are behind 6 months on where they should be thanks to inept coaching !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme