MAD MONDAY...

I love it. Now ,who will knock him out ?

@Droppy:

Sam Ayoub is the only one with a reason and the balls to do it.

The last time he got knocked out during Mad Monday he got the sack so maybe Farah will take his chances 😉

@Droppy:

Kapow will. One punch K.O… :mrgreen:

@Tbone:

The last time he got knocked out during Mad Monday he got the sack so maybe Farah will take his chances 😉

But so did Fa’longo. We dont want Robbie being sacked. The obvious one would be Kieffy. he’s going anyway.

Does everyone know why Faialogo knocked him out???

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Droppy:

@Tbone:

But so did Fa’longo. We dont want Robbie being sacked. The obvious one would be Kieffy. he’s going anyway.

Maybe Titanium Tim Moltzen will have a dig?

Can we sign Fa’alogo for mad monday?

@Mickeyboy:

Can we sign Fa’alogo for mad monday?

Get him at any cost!

@Tigermama:

@Droppy:

To dangerous!!!
Maybe Kapow’s mum can probably do the job!

The team does not have a reason to be on any mad Monday or any day of the week , they failed , and we should not be looking at happy piss up days for them , they should not be on party mode , my job has KPI if I fail I get nothing but a kick up the bum , this lot should all get a kick up the bum , 6 weeks off then back into the grind , first person to winge gets sacked , just for incentive

@Tigerspirit:

@Tigermama:

@Droppy:

To dangerous!!!
Maybe Kapow’s mum can probably do the job!

You’re right Tigerspirit. What was i thinking :mrgreen:

@andrew 474:

The team does not have a reason to be on any mad Monday or any day of the week , they failed , and we should not be looking at happy piss up days for them , they should not be on party mode , my job has KPI if I fail I get nothing but a kick up the bum , this lot should all get a kick up the bum , 6 weeks off then back into the grind , first person to winge gets sacked , just for incentive

I reckon they probably deserve a chance to celebrate the end of the season. They might not have done as well as we would have liked. But it’s been a long and tough season of playing and training. Especially for players that played in the Four Nations.
What date did pre-season start?

@andrew 474:

Lol. I like how you think Andrew. Fancy a coaching gig? WT can sure use someone like you 😉

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme