End of Season Awards

Dawn Fraser “Go back to where you came from” award:
Jason Taylor, back to the Roosters please.

Grant Mayer Social Media Award:
Grant wins the award named after him. For attempting to make up for his lack of ability as CEO by spending all day on Twitter.

The ‘bring on the cricket season award’ for making us all wish the season would just end:
Kyle Lovett. Mostly because it would be unfair to give JT two awards.

The “There’s nothing like…” award, inspired by the clubs weekly tagline to promote that round’s match:
“There’s nothing like celebrating the 10 year anniversary of winning the premiership than by coming equal last.”

Please contribute more.

@Sabre:

Dawn Fraser “Go back to where you came from” award:
Jason Taylor, back to the Roosters please.

Grant Mayer Social Media Award:
Grant wins the award named after him. For attempting to make up for his lack of ability as CEO by spending all day on Twitter.

The ‘bring on the cricket season award’ for making us all wish the season would just end:
Kyle Lovett. Mostly because it would be unfair to give JT two awards.

The “There’s nothing like…” award, inspired by the clubs weekly tagline to promote that round’s match:
“There’s nothing like celebrating the 10 year anniversary of winning the premiership than by coming equal last.”

Please contribute more.

Go back to where you come from award:

David Kidwell for his awsome defensive coaching.

Grant Mayer social media award:
Robbie Farah past two seasons only tigers issues have revolved around him thanks for the service but be a man and just move on.

Bring on the cricket season award:
Constantly being reminded were broke and strung out on our cap for two more years. I give it to the media.

There’s nothing like:
Watching our guys get belted for sixty minutes then wake up in the last twenty to get us fans excited for a come back so we can lose by two points instead of twenty.

The “It’s tough” award. Self explanatory to anyone who has watched the after match pressers.

Who gets the Shane Watson ’ one last inept performance before i go ’ award?

Jason Taylor…“STUPID AWARD”
For his post match one liner of " Results Don’t Matter"

@Tigermama:

Jason Taylor…“STUPID AWARD”
For his post match one liner of " Results Don’t Matter"

You people are just looking at the competition table, it is not about wins, a stunningly stupid comment, he should have been sacked then and there.

@gallagher:

Who gets the Shane Watson ’ one last inept performance before i go ’ award?

The entire Australian cricket side

The Eric Cartman Anal Probe award goes to Gavin Badger for pummelling us for the entire season.

The Watching The Grass Grow Award goes to the 8-0 thriller at Campbelltown on a very cold Saturday night against the Cowboys.

The “we’ve got to make tough decisions award” goes to members who’ll get some inane promotional material hoping to entice us to join again in 2016.

On a serious not though my “quiet achiever award” would go to Ava Seumanufangai. Well done, Ava!!

Kevin Naiqama, for the most "Original Hairstyle Award! :slight_smile:

The Broken Navman award to JT for the “Were heading in the right direction,” statement

Naiqama for the ‘Surprise of the year’ - great signing at the right time and at the right point in his career too.

played every game and didn’t let us down once. good stuff kevvie.

@LCA:

On a serious not though my “quiet achiever award” would go to Ava Seumanufangai. Well done, Ava!!

he was great too. hope halatau and ava get an extension. will be terrible on our part to miss them

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme