Ok, So Who's Gonna Win It?

So, now our season is over before the real comp starts, yet again, who do you think will win the whole thing in October? Who will be the grand final combatants and which team do you think may be a dark horse and will give the semis a shake?

I’ll stick by my original pick from earlier in the year and say the Broncos will win the comp. I think they will play the Roosters in the GF, but the Bulldogs are my dark horse. Whilst it is good to see 2 teams that have never won the comp before in contention, I don’t really like either of them, so I won’t be throwing my support behind them, particularly. I guess I will just support my tip to win it, but i don’t really care too much, as long as the Roosters don’t win it :mrgreen:

No ones beating the Roosters

I guess I wouldn’t mind seeing the Cowboys win, kinda seems fitting in a way, 10 years ago they lost.

Rorters will probably win it though

I don’t really care tbh

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

I want the Cowboys to win and JT to win the Dally M and Clive Churchill medal.

I can not see any one beating the salary cap cheaters Roosters. How that team is not over the salary cap is beyond me.

Ran into St George great Matt Cooper today and the Ettamough Pub at Kellyville and we had a chat. He shared my feelings on The Roosters.

Broncos. They rested players on friday have quality all over the park. I would of said roosters but no JWH, Pearce injured and Maloney tripping people has put me off them.

@cqtiger:

I don’t really care tbh

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Same.

Prob Roosters though.

The Sharks didn’t deserve to be anywhere near the top 4 after that effort today. On a bit of a side note, how disgusting was the channel 9 commentary. Blatantly obvious that it was in their script to ride the Sharks home, given the big occasion at home in front of a big crowd. Think for a minute what they would have been like if the roles were reversed and Cronulla were the ones who made over 300 tackles. Not that i’m surprised as Channel are never impartial.

I think the Cowboys and Broncos will play the GF. With the Broncos just being too good. Would love to see a team like the Cowboys get up.

The Roosters are certainties for one gf place. The Cowboys and the Broncs will fight it out for the other spot imo. Id lean towards that being the Cowboys if Morgan is back. The bottom 5 teams are just cannon fodder for the top 3.

Is this correct? - Broncos play Cowboys next week, the winner then has week off and a home semi to qualify for GF. So the winner of the Broncos Cowboys game wont play a game outside of QLD until the grand final.

@NJLM78:

Is this correct? - Broncos play Cowboys next week, the winner then has week off and a home semi to qualify for GF. So the winner of the Broncos Cowboys game wont play a game outside of QLD until the grand final.

Not quite. The loser would play either the Roosters in Sydney or the Storm in Melbourne should they win week 2.

Edit: You were talking about the winner. You are correct.

@GNR4LIFE:

@NJLM78:

Not quite. The loser would play either the Roosters in Sydney or the Storm in Melbourne should they win week 2.

Edit: You were talking about the winner. You are correct.

Thanks! You can certainly see that advantage of finishing top 4. Especially if you win and are a one team city.

Definitely. Sydney teams are at a disadvantage at finals time. At least the teams that play at surburban grounds.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme