Do we know what's in store for us.....

Should Taylor fail in his grandiose plan for world domination….

I’ve read more than once, In different places that Brett Kimmorley will be head coach.
Snippett in todays Tele says he has been discussed at board level as Taylors replacement.

For those that think it’s terrible now, It could certainly get a whole lot worse, And Soon!!!

• I hope if BK does get the top job in any capacity, Someone reminds him it’s probably not cool to bag the team and give out contract (Or any other) Inside info out on Fox Sports
    … Trying to be the investigative journalist of the NRL.

Wake up clown, You either work for the club or you don’t. Best work out which side your bread is buttered and shut your pie hole.

Braith Anasta - Tigers coach 2016

I don’t want a coach who as an assistant talked up one of our best juniors as a great pick up for rival clubs. Between that and the way Blocker publicly bashed Farah while on the coaching staff, just goes to show how amateurish this club has been over the yrs.

• You’ve really gotta let go of that Blocker thing….

@batboy:

• You’ve really gotta let go of that Blocker thing….

Just using at as an example of a pattern of unprofessionalism

If JT gets the boot next year I would to see Jason Demetriou or The Walker boys. To have a shot can’t be any worst off then BK.

batboy,to be honest and if we could all read the future it would be great……
However,after this year that was as we all discussed at the beginning of the season,a learning curve for all the younger brigade,we should hope that the Farah fiasco has a respectable ending and we have a very good offseason,Taylor developing strategies suited to the playing group and the new recruits we have purchased contribute much needed enthusiasm into the team…
If the one thing I really hope we constantly work toward is a much stronger and resilient defense and we don’t give up good leads to be beaten at the end of the games,that would be a big plus for me…All in all,even with his critics chomping at his heels,Taylor can turn this team around and make them at least top 8contenders,it will show significant improvement to this year…Taylor has a very talented team of young guys,he has the backing of the board,he had much less injuries than previous years,everything is in his favour…if he fails to deliver,he only has himself to blame…
We do need a couple of heavies within the forwards and a crafty talented centre,but who knows when we can fill the void…

Iam ever so hopeful that this year is put behind us and we can progress as a competitive team that people will be wary of in 2016…I would also hope that the forum members and the other WESTS Tigers fans get behind the team and coach next season…

@TrueTiger:

batboy,to be honest and if we could all read the future it would be great……
However,after this year that was as we all discussed at the beginning of the season,a learning curve for all the younger brigade,we should hope that the Farah fiasco has a respectable ending and we have a very good offseason,Taylor developing strategies suited to the playing group and the new recruits we have purchased contribute much needed enthusiasm into the team…
If the one thing I really hope we constantly work toward is a much stronger and resilient defense and we don’t give up good leads to be beaten at the end of the games,that would be a big plus for me…All in all,even with his critics chomping at his heels,Taylor can turn this team around and make them at least top 8contenders,it will show significant improvement to this year…Taylor has a very talented team of young guys,he has the backing of the board,he had much less injuries than previous years,everything is in his favour…if he fails to deliver,he only has himself to blame…
We do need a couple of heavies within the forwards and a crafty talented centre,but who knows when we can fill the void…

Iam ever so hopeful that this year is put behind us and we can progress as a competitive team that people will be wary of in 2016…I would also hope that the forum members and the other WESTS Tigers fans get behind the team and coach next season…

well said. Agree.
The only thing that i think needs to be added is that everyone buys into whatever plan is put in place.
and that means players believe the plan, coaches believe in the players, support staff, board members, opposing magpies and tigers factions… …everyone.
until that happens…its going to be a tuff few years ahead.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme