Dallas graham

Haven’t seen much of him could he make the nrl squad next year maybe take lodges spot if he doesn’t pull his head in

Don’t know much about him, but if you were rating players on their names then this guy would be a superstar. Awesome name. Yeah that’s all I have to contribute.

He was highly spoken of when I went to WESTS Leagues a few months ago and I was talking to a couple of keen WTs supporters,however I don’t know much about him,only what was told to me…

I like him. IMO he is no star, but is likely to play a bit of first grade and may develop in to a consistent player, but suspect it is more likely he will be a fringe bit player that wont let anyone down when called apon.

The Mitch Brown of the front row.

@Goose:

I like him. IMO he is no star, but is likely to play a bit of first grade and may develop in to a consistent player, but suspect it is more likely he will be a fringe bit player that wont let anyone down when called apon.

There aren’t many players who wait to be called up anymore, you would notice all players that are called up during injuries are juniors vying for a shot at the big stage. Most players head to the Super League nowdays.

Dallas is a solid player, pretty sure his season was ended early though, probably a zero chance for round 1.

GRAHAM AND JORDAN GRANT, will be good back up next year, but i think that they will need the year to adjust. maybe a couple of games 1/2 way throw the year. the two front rowers in the 20s will also be good in the middle of 2017 i believe.

Hopefully Dallas will finally be injury free as there has been much hope for his progression, Jordan has looked the goods at times in the NSWRL Cup so I hope these 2 players have a big season next year as Jack Buchanan may or not feature And with not much else Lodge’s career is going exactly where?.

I think Graham could feature, he was looking particularly strong at the start of the season and I would have him ahead of Buchanan.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme