Glen Stewart

Would we want him next year? Or is he past it and injured too often? Or maybe just not needed for our team. Rabbitohs want to release him. I suppose a prop would be needed more anyway.

Pretty sure I read that he’s considering Super League cause he doesn’t think his body is up to another two years of NRL.
Not the sort of player I’d like and he’d be on a bit of coin too you’d think.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Only if we could get him cheap, and reverse the tables for once, get rabbits paying most his salary, and we get a bargain buy, like every other club uses us for lol.

Injured more often than he plays these days.

If Farah ended up at the Bunnies and in return we got Stewart and Grant I wouldn’t be unhappy with that exchange.

Hell no always injured

@Jay:

Would we want him next year? Or is he past it and injured too often? Or maybe just not needed for our team. Rabbitohs want to release him. I suppose a prop would be needed more anyway.

Yes if Rabbits help us pay his Contract :mrgreen:

Remember all the wailing about Manly not re-signing him ?
Now 12 months on by his own admission his body isn’t up to playing NRL anymore .

Can’t see Stewart wanting to come within a bulls roar of the WT’s after seeing what happened to Farah , can you ??

No. Never sign players looking for their final career contract. Over priced and injury issues.

Looks like they are freeing up some cash for Farah. A straight swap would be good. We need some hard heads in the forwards.

@happy tiger:

Can’t see Stewart wanting to come within a bulls roar of the WT’s after seeing what happened to Farah , can you ??

Smartest thing youve said all year 😉

@happy tiger:

Well said happy.

Wouldn’t free up too much space, as surely no english clubs would be stupid enough to pay too much money given his injury history and admission his body isn’t really up to it.

Again i’d take him for 100k and Souths paying the rest.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.