2016 Home Grounds...

Wests Tigers announce 2016 home ground allocation

Wests Tigers Media Release

Wed 9th September, 10:00AM
A A

Stadium_Announcement_1000x565
Wests Tigers have today confirmed the Club’s home ground allocation for the 2016 NRL season.

In 2016 the Club will play four home games at ANZ Stadium, four at Campbelltown Sports Stadium and four at Leichhardt Oval.

Wests Tigers Interim CEO Phil Moss said the announcement is for 2016 only.

“This decision has been made for the 2016 season only as the Club looks at its future stadium strategy,” said Moss. “We’ll now work closely with our council and stadium partners to develop a long-term plan that’s in the best interest of the Club and all of our stakeholders, including most importantly, our Members.

“Our three home grounds provide three different experiences for our Members and fans and we look forward to continuing to honour the Club’s proud history,” he said.

Wests Tigers will launch its 2016 Membership campaign in the coming weeks with packages reflecting the announced stadium allocation.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/09/09/wests_tigers_announc.html

Talk of Parra stdm nipped in the bud pretty quick

@innsaneink:

Talk of Parra stdm nipped in the bud pretty quick

I don’t think going to Parra was going to be for a couple of yrs, till they renovate it. I’m expecting this to be the final yr of the 4/4/4 split. I was expecting them to reduce games at Cambo and LO next yr.

Yeh good point…this statement more to do with memberships I think

This club will never move forward no one has what it takes to make the hard choices … Well done for again true leadership the most amateur club in all the NRL .Someday someone with a spine will eventually take this club to the next level hopefully in my life time!

Surprised there aren’t more games at ANZ.

I predict

Cowboys, Warriors, Titans and…… Newcastle at Campbelltown.

Roosters, Souffs, Bulldogs and Dragons at ANZ

and Storm, Sea-Eagles, Sharks and Penriff at Leichhardt.

Deeadset predictable stuff right here.

Hard to tell until the draw comes out, some teams we’ll play only once and away

I expected more than 4 games at ANZ, however it might not be the club’s choice.

If ANZ is only willing to cough up the cash for 4 games, then that’s all we will play there.

I don’t know if Mayer’s 10 year agreement with ANZ specified minimum numbers of games or not?

I think four’s the minimum.

@innsaneink:

Hard to tell until the draw comes out, some teams we’ll play only once and away

Oh I know that - It’s more a dig at the predictability of how Cambo gets drawn. 😛

@innsaneink:

Yeh good point…this statement more to do with memberships I think

4 Games at Campbo INK,plenty to have a get together again or maybe at LO …We will have to throw it out there amongst the natives where they would rather go …

TT may organise another meet and greet,the last one was pretty awesome…

@underdog:

I predict

Cowboys, Warriors, Titans and…… Newcastle at Campbelltown.

Roosters, Souffs, Bulldogs and Dragons at ANZ

and Storm, Sea-Eagles, Sharks and Penriff at Leichhardt.

Deeadset predictable stuff right here.

I predict:

Eels, dogs, souths, dragons - ANZ

Broncos, roosters, panthers, raiders - campbelltown

Sharks, cowboys, manly, warriors - LO

Just for something different would be great to have the v Sydney/NSW/Raiders teams at Leichhardt and Campbelltown for 3 out of 4 games and the out of NSW teams at ANZ.

@NJLM78:

Just for something different would be great to have the v Sydney/NSW/Raiders teams at Leichhardt and Campbelltown for 3 out of 4 games and the out of NSW teams at ANZ.

Wouldnt het much salary at the ANZ if we ony played out of NSW clubs

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme