Sitaleki Akauola

Does anyone know what’s happened to this guy this year. I was thinking about how good our bench was last year with Gavet and Akauola coming on and hammering sides like Souths, Dogs and Manly. I really thought this guy would kick on. Has he had any off field issues? Does Taylor not rate him? I hope this guy can come back to form in 2016

Coach doesn’t rate him…disappointing hey. The guy has mad potential

Thought he’d signed with penrith for 2016?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@marzie:

Instead of putting his head down and performing he went the other direction, to me sums it up and glad he is leaving.

@Mighty Tiger:

@marzie:

Instead of putting his head down and performing he went the other direction, to me sums it up and glad he is leaving.

Where’s he off to?

@Mighty Tiger:

@marzie:

maybe u should get the whole story before u go off. has been tolod to look elsewhere. all not black and white.

What I can say for sure is based on all his appearances in firsts, which I have seen, he is a great hit-up runner, mildly suspect hands and concerning ineffectiveness in defence.

Personally I prefer his ability over someone like Santi, because they can’t all be boring toilers. But for a team that is pretty ordinary for missed tackles, Sitaleki is not going to help defending inside Brooks or Moses.

I was a big fan of him
If anything he was fashionable on the field with his hair do
Reminds me of the Wayans Brothers …

Ah well, unfortunately footballers come and go all the time
Some play 13 seasons whilst others barely one

@bp tiger:

@Mighty Tiger:

@marzie:

maybe u should get the whole story before u go off. has been tolod to look elsewhere. all not black and white.

That’s a cop out. He is a professional footy player trying to find a top squad home. His performances where terrible this season.

Instead of sulking and not putting in he should have tried to make a point and force the hand.

I looked him up on Google and this was his last post on twitter.
I think we should be mindful of depression especially as it’s “Are you ok” day tomorrow.
I’m not suggesting anything, but judging from his post below, he may have been struggling off the field too.

Sitaleki Akauola ‏@Moala7Akauola Aug 27
Really Felt the SmackDown this year was very hard getting back up on your feet after Hi/Ge-tting Rock Bottom #WontWishTheFellingUpOnAnyone

Fair point Crusader, personally i dont buy the form or lack of hard work label leveled at him.

He is a square peg in a round hole under Taylor, just the way it is, no ones fault.

With a coach willing to invest in him i think he has a lot of potential.

@Tiger In The Gong:

Fair point Crusader, personally i dont buy the form or lack of hard work label leveled at him.

He is a square peg in a round hole under Taylor, just the way it is, no ones fault.

He’d be an immortal under any other coach.

@gallagher:

@Tiger In The Gong:

He’s not worth a bean - Taylor knows that and that is why he is looking elsewhere.

@Russell:

@gallagher:

@Tiger In The Gong:

He’s not worth a bean - Taylor knows that and that is why he is looking elsewhere.

No way Russell. Clubs are lining up for him. Taylors the dud. I heard Hayne has been taking him up to the NFL powerbrokers.

@gallagher:

@Russell:

@gallagher:

@Tiger In The Gong:

No way Russell. Clubs are lining up for him. Taylors the dud. I heard Hayne has been taking him up to the NFL powerbrokers.

The fact you guys dont like him make him a pretty cool guy in my books 😉

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme