DANIEL VIDOT TO.... WWE

First it was Jarryd Hayne. Now hulking Broncos winger Daniel Vidot is the next NRL player hoping to conquer America by trialling for a World Wrestling Entertainment contract.

The Courier-Mail can reveal Vidot has been targeted by the professional wrestling organisation that unearthed superstars Hulk Hogan, The Rock and Andre the Giant.

The Broncos giant has been in negotiations with WWE representatives for the past month. He has been on the radar of US wrestling talent scouts for the past year as part of WWE’s strategy to promote more Australian talent.

Vidot also has an opportunity to sign with Queensland rugby, but will first explore a career path in the WWE before making any formal commitment to the Reds.

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/broncos-hulk-wrestles-with-shock-wwe-switch-18968/#RajQAtOWsKV4yZcl.99

lol

Andre and Hulk were unearthed by the AWA, not WWE. Yes, i’m a wrestling nerd.

And he’ll struggle to go far as Vince doesn’t like accents.

He’ll make a sqillion….
Good on him.

@GNR4LIFE:

he might not have to talk. His wrestling name could be The Silent Samoan.

Edit: actually that wont work just remembered 90% of wwe involves talking crap

@GNR4LIFE:

He likes Emma’s (Wwe Diva) Accent and her Assets as-well lol.

There is a chick from Melbourne up there right now, i think this would create a pathway for youngsters in Aus to go over to the WWE, Goodluck to him hope he makes it.

It looks to me that he may feature in the next season of tough enough

“They had over 4000 applications but i was advanced to the top 30 because i am considered an elite athlete”

He also said that the WWE are the ones who approached him, they first approached him last year but he was in too good form to consider the offer.

@Milky:

There is a chick from Melbourne up there right now, i think this would create a pathway for youngsters in Aus to go over to the WWE, Goodluck to him hope he makes it.

Yeah Emma. She goes alright! shes kind of a bogan so she represents us very well 😆

@Milky:

She was given a horrible gimmick and hasn’t been on tv for 12 months. Its a much tougher task than what Hayne is trying to achieve as the best don’t always go the furthest. The politics are insane in wrestling. I still think his accent would hold him back. But hey, i give massive credit. If i was ever blessed to have the talent to pursue something like Hayne and Vidot, i’d definitely take Vidot’s path.

How did Nathan jones get so far in WWE then? he was a huge hit in WWE till he decided to quit because he didn’t like the constant traveling

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@westy81:

How did Nathan jones get so far in WWE then? he was a huge hit in WWE till he decided to quit because he didn’t like the constant traveling

What do you consider to be far? His in-ring skills were fairly limited. A generic big man really.

@GNR4LIFE:

Yes, i’m a wrestling nerd.

Do you take it as seriously as this hippo?

:crazy

@TJL:

@GNR4LIFE:

Lol not since i was about 14.

I see Nathan Jones around sometimes…
He goes to a local gym.

He is huge.
Had a few acting gigs going… new Mad Max & Charlie’s Farm with Tara Reid.

@GNR4LIFE:

@TJL:

@GNR4LIFE:

Lol not since i was about 14.

LOL doesn’t he know it’s all fake and planned before the match ??
Some people

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme