Blake Ayshford to Warriors.

Signed to the Warriors on a two year deal.

Wonder if he has gone to run around in reggies.

Great pick up for the Vulcans

Probably. He’s not going to get a game ahead of Konrad and Kata. Depth signing by the looks of it. Could be a chance to transition into the back row the way Lawrence has though.

The have monsters in their centres.
Monsters in their backrow.

and now Blake " SHOULDN’T HAVE LEFT THE TIGERS BRO" Ayshford.

#sheenius.

Best of luck Blake have fond Memories circa 2010….

@underdog:

The have monsters in their centres.
Monsters in their backrow.

and now Blake " SHOULDN’T HAVE LEFT THE TIGERS BRO" Ayshford.

#sheenius.

Surely Blake will play SOO in 2016

Bit of an odd one Blake. Seems too slow for the backs, not big enough for the forwards. Would have been a perfect lock 20 years ago. Always remember him playing well at the back end of 2010, thought we had a real star on our hands. Like so many tiger cubs he never lived upto it.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

He looked surprisingly quick during the Nines, but that was close to all I’ve seen of him this year.

Interesting quote by McFadden. “We have also identified the need for more experienced and durable players with the level of professionalism we’re after.” Not sure if that’s blowing smoke, or they genuinely think he will be consistent and a calming influence. I’m guessing the former.

This guy is the forgotten man of League, hasn’t even seen much 1st grade at the Sharks.
Thought he had the goods a few Seasons ago with us but crashed and burn.
Won’t see much 1st grade at the Warriors me thinks.

Saw a fair bit of him this season playing for Newtown.
I’m assuming the Warriors didn’t see the games that I did.

Good luck to him however.

After all their big money signings, i was baffled by this one. Oh well… NZ is a great place to live and explore for a couple of years. Good luck to him and his family.

They said he’s played 20 games in the last 2 years or something…
Massive flop.
Strange signing.

Really went to water around the time his kid was born. Not blaming that in particular, but was just strange how he never got back to his best after that.

@Cultured Bogan:

Really went to water around the time his kid was born. Not blaming that in particular, but was just strange how he never got back to his best after that.

Yep I was going to mention that

Does that mean your best is almost behind you mate ?? 😉

@happy tiger:

@Cultured Bogan:

Yep I was going to mention that

Does that mean your best is almost behind you mate ?? 😉

Nah, the kid will keep me young 😉

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme