Good night for the Tigers at the Brad Fittler Medal

I just got home from the Brad Fittler medal, the tigers boys scored a couple of major awards.

Aaron Woods won the people’s choice player of the series .
And Robbie won the courage and commitment award whatever that is called.
Dugan won the Fittler medal.

A couple of notes from the night, I was asked for an autograph due to mistaken identity, was nice to feel important for the split second before I had to explain that I was a nobody.
But more interesting Woods and Klemmer bromance continues they were inseparable.
Thought woods would speak better than he did.
Ian Moss still has it.

Any way good night and nice recognition for the tigers boys

Thanks Goose, but you can’t leave us hanging.
Who is your look alike.

Was thinking more along the lines of Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, Zach Galifianakis or even maybe lady Conchita.

Congratulations to two of our best. Robbie’s award is called The True Blue Award. Laurie Daley said that Robbie has a special toughness and resilience.
Nothing we didn’t allready know. Not surprised that Woodsy got the Most Popular People’s Choise Award. What with that Cheeky smile of his and his cave man look. 😃

@jctiger:

Thanks Goose, but you can’t leave us hanging.
Who is your look alike.

When I was younger and skinnier I used to get both Tom Cruise and Darren Beadman, these days I get Craig Parry, fair fall from grace.

I didnt get mistaken for anyone, it was more that most there were a somebody, and the guy assumed I was as well, Im not. A few mates reckon I should of signed it with something douchey and someone elses name :slight_smile:

Actually in my haste last night I forgot to mention that there was a speed painter who was amazing, they actually announced the award by him painting Josh Dugan, which he did in glue than through glitter all over it to reveal an amazing portrait, it was phenomenal to see, all anyone was talking about afterwards was the painter !

@Goose:

I just got home from the Brad Fittler medal, the tigers boys scored a couple of major awards.

Aaron Woods won the people’s choice player of the series .
And Robbie won the courage and commitment award whatever that is called.
Dugan won the Fittler medal.

A couple of notes from the night, I was asked for an autograph due to mistaken identity, was nice to feel important for the split second before I had to explain that I was a nobody.
But more interesting Woods and Klemmer bromance continues they were inseparable.
Thought woods would speak better than he did.
Ian Moss still has it.

Any way good night and nice recognition for the tigers boys

But you are famous Goose

Your the legendary Goose from the Wests Tigers Forum :sign:

@Goose:

Ian Moss still has it.

I hope he does. I’m going to be stuck staring at his back at the Grand Final.

@Masterton:

@Goose:

Ian Moss still has it.

He was cracking, I was super impressed, hadn’t heard him live in years, a lot of these guys start to wane with age, he was terrific.

This was an awards night for losing the SOO series so pathetically? Lol. Sounds like a cracking night. Who got most improved?

@Masterton:

@Goose:

Ian Moss still has it.

That all sounds very suss! 😲

@stryker:

This was an awards night for losing the SOO series so pathetically? Lol. Sounds like a cracking night. Who got most improved?

I gotta agree
"you all played very well… Here’s Mc happy meal voucher "

@innsaneink:

@stryker:

I gotta agree
"you all played very well… Here’s Mc happy meal voucher "

lol, it is a heap of other awards it is POTY from HM to NSW Cup, womans player of the year, NSW player of the year in the age group teams as well as the origin awards.

Every club as a Best and Fairest award….NSW no different

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme