Ray stone 20s

Seen few games this fella Great defence any1 know story on him Says he in aus schoolboys

I don’t know much about him except he hits hard. I love the old school name. Let’s not rush him though, give him next year to build his body up into first grade shape.

Played well again, reminds me of a young guerra

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

What I saw of him last week and this week I am very impressed , fantastic defender and everything he does is 100 miles an hour.

Stone is still only 18….long journey and plenty of growing to do ahead of him …plays the game hard…good attitude…

@galea#11:

Seen few games this fella Great defence any1 know story on him Says he in aus schoolboys

He’s a product of the Southern Highlands and toured the UK with Aust Schoolboys. He’s in the sida again this year with Ryan Papenhuyzen. Fine talent.

Gun player!!! Only seen him over the last two weeks and am very impressed. Can’t believe he’s only 18 Wow…
hope we’ve signed him up for a while.

@Geo.:

Stone is still only 18….long journey and plenty of growing to do ahead of him …plays the game hard…good attitude…

Wow for an 18 year old he puts these bigger and older kids on their backside hard and often.

Doesn’t look to have much of an attacking game but the defensive side of his game is unreal for this level. If he can even become a menial bash and barge type we’ll have a better version of Liam Fulton on our hands with him.

Brendan Santi 2.0???

Nah, he looks the goods.
Hopefully he makes it.

Haha yeah a bit. I think he’s a better tackler now than Santi though. He is already a better tackler than most first graders. He must be a bit of a genetic freak to be able to hit like that at his size.

As happens within our pathway system, we unearth some treasures - hope that Stone is with us for the long haul, he is tough and unrelenting in his work attitude.

He is going great!

He got a late call up to the Aus schools last year and I thought the selectors got it wrong. I was dead wrong.

He was very dominant this year at schools and so far in NYC. I reckon he will be a strong player against the Kiwis in the schools stuff.

He looks a terrific prospect.

My issue at this stage is his ball carrying, needs to improve that. Reckon he will end up playing in the middle, despite so far, he seems to only play on the edge (either edge)

Saw him play a couple of matches without knowing anything about him and he instantly became my favourite 20s player. Very hard hitter in defense which isn’t too common a trait in that competition. The fact he’s a very young bloke fills me with confidence that he’ll play plenty of first grade.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.