NRL has stained the game of Rugby League....

I watched the Rorters v Dogs game,and although I don’t like either team,the officials of this great game leave a lot to be desired…Evans scored an absolutely abissmal try through garbage refereeing…4 officials on the ground and they don’t see blatant forward passes,they don’t call held for ages and they expect us to support this rubbish that the hierarchy of the NRL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT…it is a joke,the WTs are controlled by this joke of a CEO and the NRL and for mine I couldn’t care less about our team next year with all the RF v JT garbage happening,I have never seen such crap in the years I have followed and played this great game…no wonder crowds are down and they can shove their membership up their you know what…I was always a proud and hard rugby league player and what Iam witnessing now in the games and the boardroom absolutely disgusts me…I can not take an interest in such a disproportioned,twisted and manipulated by the big end of town tossers who have the most money,or players with manipulating managers…this garbage has lost me until they can make it the great game it was always supposed to be,players who are overpaid and overrated who think they are bigger than the club and expect everyone to bow down to them,have ruined this game,as well as trying to make it better than what it always was through new rules and regulations with so many grey areas you need a GPS to follow the bloody game…

I love the forum members and I hope you stick to what you love…but I can’t cop this garbage any longer,there are better things in life…

Our club has been ruined by egotistical bone heads and the NRL has ruined rugby league as it used to be played…l

Go TT! Couldn’t agree more, mate.

@Geo.:

See ya

Are you going too 😆

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@hobbo2803:

@Geo.:

See ya

Are you going too 😆

Nope ,just wishing TT the best…

@Geo.:

@hobbo2803:

@Geo.:

See ya

Are you going too 😆

Damn … Thought they might be a position vacant for a mod …😆

@Geo.:

@hobbo2803:

@Geo.:

See ya

Are you going too 😆

Thanks GEO,I will enjoy the game once again once they get every team on a level playing field….no wonder AFL and Soccer are taking over as the better sporting events…

Don’t stress, relax TT…. Nothing is as chaotic as it seems :slight_smile:

Aren’t NRL and Rugby League one and the same?

@Tigermama:

He’s gone Mama…. ➡ ➡ ➡

@Tigermama:

Mama,are you talking about our club or NRL in general,they both seem like basket cases….

I have to say the game is nothing like the game I started playing and supporting in the mid 70’s. IMHO they may as well wear skirts and play netball since it has become that sanitised. Take it back to one ref, no video bs, contested play the balls as well as scrums and I’d start to care again.

@TrueTiger:

@Tigermama:

Mama,are you talking about our club or NRL in general,they both seem like basket cases….

Either TT. Enjoy what’s good in the game and let the rest sort itself out. 😉

Shoulder charges are ok now… If it a rooster.
It was disgusting… I agree with TT

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme