Kane Evans Another Jnr Lost

Just saw this Evans was a Leichhardt Wanderer and was poached by the Roosters another lost jnr just like Hoffman & Hayne.

Think his old man played for Balmain.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

That’s what the Roosters do - go around buying up a bunch of promising juniors so they can have a good first grade squad by the time they’re up to first grade standard

He’s not the first and won’t be the last - he’s ok but its not like we’ve let the world’s best prop slip through our fingers

his dad I believe was peter davies who played for Balmain in the 1980s.davies was a centre who was tall and quite a good player but never played more than a couple of first grade games.

signed by the Roosters 4 years ago, but yeah why not have a complaint now eh? It’s only a different coach/board/ceo and we all know, we don’t have enough to complain about at the moment……

I know this happened a while back, but for whatever reason I am sure Taylor is responsible for this.

#JasonTaylorBin

@Tigerdave:

signed by the Roosters 4 years ago, but yeah why not have a complaint now eh? It’s only a different coach/board/ceo and we all know, we don’t have enough to complain about at the moment……

Way before then… Kane didnt play HM or Ball in our systems.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Lol…was always a Rorter…Ryan Hoffman says hello to and lets not forget Izzy and the Hayne plane…SACK TAYLOR…

We lost him because this club is so pathetic blah blah blah. Im going to be the next to find something to stick it to this club because I know more than all of them at Concord blah blah blah

Threads like this does my head in a major way.

Simply wasn’t scouted, was never in our harold/sg system.

@Cultured Bogan:

I know this happened a while back, but for whatever reason I am sure Taylor is responsible for this.

#JasonTaylorBin

No - I think you will find it was all Farahs fault.

Yeah def Farah’s fault.

We all know JT is perfect and everyone hates Farah cos he loves to win too much.

Farah most probably wanted to come last so he rang the Roosters so we didnt get him just to mess with poor ol JT.

It wasn’t Taylor.

It wasn’t Farah.

Lads.

It was Fitzhenry.

Yep, was definitely the clubs fault his family couldn’t afford the rent in Balmain any longer and moved to a cheaper suburb when he was in his early-mid teens…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme