2016 membership packs now available

http://www.weststigersmembership.com.au/

2016 membership packs now available…dont rush - dont be impatient…plenty for everyone

Its like advertising tickets for the second voyage of the Titanic (joke for those whose sarcasm detector isnt working)

@jadtiger:

Its like advertising tickets for the second voyage of the Titanic (joke for those whose sarcasm detector isnt working)

😆

I’ll take third class thanks !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Feel sorry for those whose job it is to sell these things.Hope they don’t have KPIs.

@Eye Of Da Tiger:

Feel sorry for those whose job it is to sell these things.Hope they don’t have KPIs.

Commission based pay, OTE.
Devo.

I’m getting the ANZ/CSS package, but as a Xmas present, so technically it isn’t money out of my pocket. Bring on the discounted value meals.

@GNR4LIFE:

I’m getting the ANZ/CSS package, but as a Xmas present, so technically it isn’t money out of my pocket. Bring on the discounted value meals.

Good thinking GNR,
I might buy myself the same package for a Chrissy present.
From Santa of course !

On a hiding to nothing 😆

I would like to wish the marketing manager all the best in their future employment.

Gotta laugh at the sticking with the ‘Unit, Commit, Achieve’ tagline after this year.
We did none of those things this season.

And also, why every single year do we have to use some defaced ‘members’ logo on all the member merchandise. Why not just use the normal Wests Tigers logo?
The members logo makes the merchandise look cheap and tacky.

I like the part about being able to know first of any news events or media releases. The news and any events surrounding the club are usually found on the forum long before any email comes out from the tigers.

@Sabre:

Gotta laugh at the sticking with the ‘Unit, Commit, Achieve’ tagline after this year.
We did none of those things this season.

Agree - ‘Divide Conquer Destroy’ - probably best describes 2015.

I think mine has gone up $34 which I guess is fair enough given the fantastic on field performances and ongoing quality management at the club…

Looks like the last year for Leichhardt so getting one of those packs

@jadtiger:

Agree, this year was a complete wreck….

Is there free shipping on the merchandise?
How will they know my capsize?

and by the way, what really happened with the captain…?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme