Kurtis Rowe picked in NSW Cup team of the Year

Not quite sure how, but congratulations anyway.

2015 VB NSW Cup Team of the Year

1. Omar Slaimankhel (Wyong Roos)
2. Tyrone Phillips (Canterbury Bulldogs)
3. Kerrod Holland (Newcastle Knights)
4. Sami Sauiluma (Newtown Jets)
5. Kurtis Rowe (Wests Tigers)
6. Josh McCrone (Mounties)
7. Mitch Cornish (Mounties)
8. Russell Packer (Illawarra Cutters)
9. Mitch Williams (Wyong Roos)
10. Luke Page (Mounties/Illawarra Cutters)
11. Mitch Barnett (Mounties)
12. Adam Elliott (Canterbury Bulldogs)
13. Leilani Latu (Penrith Panthers)

14. Damien Cook (Canterbury Bulldogs)
15. John Palavi (Warriors)
16. Daniel Alvaro (Wentworthville Magpies)
17. Shaun Lane (Canterbury Bulldogs)

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/09/27/_2015_vb_nsw_cup_tea.html

Well done. Kurtis is a player worth keeping as I believe he will continue to improve and won’t cost us a lot of money to keep.

@Sabre:

Not quite sure how, but congratulations anyway.

2015 VB NSW Cup Team of the Year

1. Omar Slaimankhel (Wyong Roos)
2. Tyrone Phillips (Canterbury Bulldogs)
3. Kerrod Holland (Newcastle Knights)
4. Sami Sauiluma (Newtown Jets)
5. Kurtis Rowe (Wests Tigers)
6. Josh McCrone (Mounties)
7. Mitch Cornish (Mounties)
8. Russell Packer (Illawarra Cutters)
9. Mitch Williams (Wyong Roos)
10. Luke Page (Mounties/Illawarra Cutters)
11. Mitch Barnett (Mounties)
12. Adam Elliott (Canterbury Bulldogs)
13. Leilani Latu (Penrith Panthers)

14. Damien Cook (Canterbury Bulldogs)
15. John Palavi (Warriors)
16. Daniel Alvaro (Wentworthville Magpies)
17. Shaun Lane (Canterbury Bulldogs)

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/09/27/_2015_vb_nsw_cup_tea.html

Question

Would the WT’s NRL side be able to beat this side ??

Or maybe the better question is this , how many of these blokes make our starting side ??

I think our NRL side would smash that team. A quality spine, some speedy outside backs and a decent pack of forwards.

I’m assuming that we wouldn’t be going with the Taylor Ball tactics though. If JT gets his way and tells the team to defend and go for 5 one out hit-ups and then a bomb we could lose.

Our team isn’t that bad. Richards was obviously beyond ordinary and the replacements when Nofo and Simona were out weren’t up to it. I think we could compete with our full squad and a decent game plan against most first grade teams.

Pretty average team.
Cook > Williams.

@stevetiger:

I think our NRL side would smash that team. A quality spine, some speedy outside backs and a decent pack of forwards.

I’m assuming that we wouldn’t be going with the Taylor Ball tactics though. If JT gets his way and tells the team to defend and go for 5 one out hit-ups and then a bomb we could lose.

Our team isn’t that bad. Richards was obviously beyond ordinary and the replacements when Nofo and Simona were out weren’t up to it. I think we could compete with our full squad and a decent game plan against most first grade teams.

There’s a few very average players in that team.
Even we would put 50 on them.

@Sabre:

@stevetiger:

The WT’s are the experts at making average Joe Blowins like future immortals Sabre

@happy tiger:

@Sabre:

@stevetiger:

The WT’s are the experts at making average Joe Blowins like future immortals Sabre

Someone should make a team of players that always reserved their best games for us.

Every NRL player has that on their resume Sabre

Played 76 craps NRL and got 4 MOTM awards v the WT’s

Purtell comes to mind

Mateo another

Prop that went form the Roosters to the Broncos last season

@happy tiger:

Question

Or maybe the better question is this , how many of these blokes make our starting side ??

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question……well we have found the exception to this rule…

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Question

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question……well we have found the exception to this rule…

So Lane ,Packer ,Latu and Cook wouldn’t make our current starting side Geo and wouldn’t be welcome additions ??

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Question

So Lane ,Packer ,Latu and Cook wouldn’t make our current starting side Geo and wouldn’t be welcome additions ??

Woods > Packer…Lawrence>Lane… Cherrington>Cook…Taupau>Latu…next question…two of them couldn’t even make the best NSW Cup starting side…

WT NRL side would put 70 on them…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme