2016 Dally M's

Tigers to dominate of course

Coach of the Year Jason Taylor

Captain of the Year Robbie Farah

Player of the Year James Tedesco

Prop of the Year Woods

Rep player of the year (Despite losing SOO ) James Tedesco

I don’t think Souff’s are gunna make Robbie Captain with Inglis still there…

The rest is bang on…

Not sure a coach has ever won the Dally M after being sacked mid year?

I think Teddy is a couple more years away from playing SOO, but if he does, obviously NSW have plenty of injuries so WAHOO!!!

Congrats Jonathan Thurston , well deserved. Unbelievable Talent and makes it look effortlessly .

By the time his Career is over the big debate will be who was better Thurston or Johns ?

The Thurston or Johns debate would be an interesting one. Both brilliant players in their own right and I think as rugby league lovers we have been blessed to watch their careers. To think JT was told he was too small to play NRL and struggled to find a club.

I hope JT can lead the Cowboys to grand final win which Johns did twice for the Knights.

@everett:

The Thurston or Johns debate would be an interesting one. Both brilliant players in their own right and I think as rugby league lovers we have been blessed to watch their careers. To think JT was told he was too small to play NRL and struggled to find a club.

I hope JT can lead the Cowboys to grand final win which Johns did twice for the Knights.

Yes and which club told him that ,the WT’s :brick:

Congrats to Woods and Austin

@foreveratiger:

Congrats Jonathan Thurston , well deserved. Unbelievable Talent and makes it look effortlessly .

By the time his Career is over the big debate will be who was better Thurston or Johns ?

Has Thurston won the 2016 Dally M already…. 😕

I know Happy is in a different time zone to the rest of us…He has Tedesco winning…It’s OK FT…I’ll just interrupt for ya… 😆 😆

@happy tiger:

@everett:

Yes and which club told him that ,the WT’s :brick:

I think that story has eveolved quite a bit over the years

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme