Former players re-unite with Tim Sheens

Ben Murdoch-Masila and Robert Lui are set to be reunited with their former Wests Tigers mentor Tim Sheens at Salford next season.

Auckland-born Murdoch-Masila, who has spent the past two seasons with Penrith, has agreed to a two-year deal with Salford, where Sheens is director of rugby.

A deal with Lui, who has been the back-up halfback to Johnathan Thurston at the Cowboys, is also expected to be announced in coming days after the Townsville Blackhawks’ loss to Ipswich in Sunday’s Queensland Cup grand final.

Sheens has a long association with the pair from their time at the Tigers, with Murdoch-Masila playing four seasons under the Australian test coach and Lui spending three years at the club while he was in charge.

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/former-players-to-re-unite-with-tim-sheens-19171/#b0WiQqGccgBYDDOc.99

Tim’s getting the band back together again (Sorry Flip to steal your comment )

Is he on a mission from God ??

I’m surprised Lui would be granted a visa….

Wonder if Salford need a hooker (yes I know he wants to stay in Sydney) but he would be able to also watch Liverpool games live not to mention all the sight seeing, someone’s got to sell the idea to him!! Alternatively, Salford may need a new head or assistant coach.

I hear Sheenius is interested in bringing one D.Fitzhenry out of retirement

@alexaki:

I hear Sheenius is interested in bringing one D.Fitzhenry out of retirement

Who said Fitzy’s retired?, he’s currently coaching in the Country.

@Geo.:

Yeah that won’t happen. He can give up on that pipe dream. He lost his right to play ESL when he flogged his missus.

@MacDougall:

@Geo.:

Yeah that won’t happen. He can give up on that pipe dream. He lost his right to play ESL when he flogged his missus.

Yeah right….
Put together a list of NRL bad boys who went to the ESL.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Didn’t Tim and Robbie have a fall out on Kangaroo tour?

@everett:

Correct…took his bat and ball and went home anyone else see the pattern

@everett:

What Robbie had a fallout with a Coach……The question Messers Ayoub and Farah which coach hasn’t Farah had a fallout with???

@alexaki:

@everett:

What Robbie had a fallout with a Coach……The question Messers Ayoub and Farah which coach hasn’t Farah had a fallout with???

Laurie Daley?

@Demps:

@alexaki:

@everett:

Laurie Daley?

Daley haha…is he a coach?...watch him get the boot if NSW looses the next series

@batboy:

@MacDougall:

@Geo.:

Yeah right….
Put together a list of NRL bad boys who went to the ESL.

Lui has been convicted of assaulting a woman. He’s not gonna get a visa.

Crocker, Carney, Bird, Eastwood all have been denied UK visas for lesser transgressions.

He’s got no chance. If he gets into the UK I will wear my pants on my head.

@alexaki:

@everett:

I love how the same guys take what they want from the tabloid papers either as gospel or toilet paper depending on what suits their argument or opinions the most.

Robbie Farah left the tour and came back because he received word that his mother was terminally ill.
Now judging by the attitude that some of you have, you still probably don’t understand why he would do that. Needless to say he loved his mother very much. Then to have to deal with the garbage reporting on top, must have been very difficult.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.