Saturday punt

• Small tip in Sydney
    Race 2 number 2 each way ( be gental )
    We have horses with the trainer and they are very happy with this one
    Only if you want to

• Finished off really well. One to watch in the weeks ahead. Good luck with it Andrew.

• Hawks to beat the Eagles.

• I am backing Caulfield race 4 number 10 - Petite Diablesse

Ran like a donkey!

• Race 2 Doomben

Madotti

• @andrew 474:

Small tip in Sydney
    Only if you want to

Scratched

• @innsaneink:

@andrew 474:

Small tip in Sydney
    Only if you want to

Scratched

Sorry Ink I bumped the thread

That tip was from about 6 weeks ago

• Hahaha… Going out to rosehill today… Today’s r2, no. 2 had good form… Won is only start… I was ready to go for it… Until this mornings scratching
    Lot of rain here… Could be a heavy track

• @innsaneink:

Hahaha… Going out to rosehill today… Today’s r2, no. 2 had good form… Won is only start… I was ready to go for it… Until this mornings scratching
    Lot of rain here… Could be a heavy track

iam going to the races as well , were in the ascot room. will be hard to back a winner today.

• Im on Mr Utopia in R4 at Sandown and Andrassey in the last race there as a bit of a long shot.
    Good luck everyone!

• Madotti late scratching due to the rain Sorry all

• How did you go BP?
    I got the 1st and last winner and a couple of placings…. Slightly in front$$$$ at the end of the day
    All our girls loved the fireys … Lol

• @innsaneink:

How did you go BP?
    I got the 1st and last winner and a couple of placings…. Slightly in front$$$$ at the end of the day
    All our girls loved the fireys … Lol

had a bad day on the punt over all, but no real damage. yes my wife and all the woman on our table loved the fireman. i just told them i was not prepared to spend 6 months in a gym to look that bad. lol

• Banned

Decades ago I was guaranteed winners over the Easter Carnival, before I knew that races were bought, advised to put my house on but only put a weeks wages. Biggest investment mistake of my life. Five wins out of six starts.

• @Byron Bay Fan:

Decades ago I was guaranteed winners over the Easter Carnival, before I knew that races were bought, advised to put my house on but only put a weeks wages. Biggest investment mistake of my life. Five wins out of six starts.

So how much did you win?

Recent Topics