Saturday punt

Small tip in Sydney
Race 2 number 2 each way ( be gental )
We have horses with the trainer and they are very happy with this one
Only if you want to

Finished off really well. One to watch in the weeks ahead. Good luck with it Andrew.

Hawks to beat the Eagles.

I am backing Caulfield race 4 number 10 - Petite Diablesse

Ran like a donkey!

@andrew 474:

Small tip in Sydney
Only if you want to

Scratched

@innsaneink:

@andrew 474:

Small tip in Sydney
Only if you want to

Scratched

Sorry Ink I bumped the thread

That tip was from about 6 weeks ago

Hahaha… Going out to rosehill today… Today’s r2, no. 2 had good form… Won is only start… I was ready to go for it… Until this mornings scratching
Lot of rain here… Could be a heavy track

@innsaneink:

Hahaha… Going out to rosehill today… Today’s r2, no. 2 had good form… Won is only start… I was ready to go for it… Until this mornings scratching
Lot of rain here… Could be a heavy track

iam going to the races as well , were in the ascot room. will be hard to back a winner today.

Im on Mr Utopia in R4 at Sandown and Andrassey in the last race there as a bit of a long shot.
Good luck everyone!

Madotti late scratching due to the rain Sorry all

How did you go BP?
I got the 1st and last winner and a couple of placings…. Slightly in front$$$$ at the end of the day
All our girls loved the fireys … Lol

@innsaneink:

How did you go BP?
I got the 1st and last winner and a couple of placings…. Slightly in front$$$$ at the end of the day
All our girls loved the fireys … Lol

had a bad day on the punt over all, but no real damage. yes my wife and all the woman on our table loved the fireman. i just told them i was not prepared to spend 6 months in a gym to look that bad. lol

Decades ago I was guaranteed winners over the Easter Carnival, before I knew that races were bought, advised to put my house on but only put a weeks wages. Biggest investment mistake of my life. Five wins out of six starts.

@Byron Bay Fan:

Decades ago I was guaranteed winners over the Easter Carnival, before I knew that races were bought, advised to put my house on but only put a weeks wages. Biggest investment mistake of my life. Five wins out of six starts.

So how much did you win?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.