The Weekend through my eyes.

Day: Easter Sunday
Occasion: Raiders v Tigers
Now this is what I see through my $5.99 Reject Shop Crystal ball:

This is the face of a Raiders fan before the game:
:mrgreen:
This is the face of a Raiders fan during the game:
😒
This is the colour of Raiders fans after the game due to another dismall green machine team performance:
😊
It would be less painful for a Raiders fan if they just went to Sundays game looking like either of these:
:sign: OR :supporter:
This is what Bronson Harrison will be doing in the dressing rooms, wondering what he did to deserve the move down to Greenville:
:brick:
This is what I will be doing when Loteeeeee scores the hat-trick we have all been waiting for:
:master:
The Mighty Tigers will make my trip back down to Melbourne very pleasant!
πŸ˜ƒ
and a Happy Easter will be had by all Wests Tigers Players, Staff & Supporters!
:wahoo:

WHAT DO YOU SEE???

I see, if wests-tigers take the game too lightly πŸ™ , I hope they do not.
this will be the look on their face after 80 minutes 😊
defence and good discipline for entire 80 minutes should give the team, two points :wahoo:

lmaoooo haha nice on triserratops

Triserratops thats the second hilarious post of yours. Keep them coming. It seems like you put a lot of work into them. Briiliant.

πŸ˜† As I collect last weeks head to head bet on the Tigers at the TAB tomorrow.
πŸ˜• As I invest on the Tigers this week only to discover we are favourites.
πŸ˜’ Spend Friday and Saturday thinking about the success rate the Tigers have when favourites.
😲 As I realise five minutes before kick off that I put the wrong code on the Ticket and actually bet on the Sharks to win the comp.
πŸ‘Ώ as the Tigers take a 16-0 lead early.
πŸ˜‰ Knowledge that without my money on them the Tigers have a genuine chance of winning.
:slight_smile: Pleased as Tigers lead 32-0 with twenty seconds left.
πŸ˜’ Tigers allow a try in the last ten seconds and win 32-4
:nerd: remember to wear these next week to the Tab.

Well done Triserratops. A clever idea.

@NJLM78:

πŸ˜† As I collect last weeks head to head bet on the Tigers at the TAB tomorrow.
πŸ˜’ Spend Friday and Saturday thinking about the success rate the Tigers have when favourites.
😲 As I realise five minutes before kick off that I put the wrong code on the Ticket and actually bet on the Sharks to win the comp.
πŸ˜‰ Knowledge that without my money on them the Tigers have a genuine chance of winning.

Authentic Replica!!! - I have these sorts of blogs under Trademark! LOL
πŸ˜ƒ

@triserratops:

@NJLM78:

Authentic Replica!!! - I have these sorts of blogs under Trademark! LOL
πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah sorry. I had to try it though. Your’s are much better. I really enjoyed the one you did after the Roosters game. I promise not to break the trademark laws again! :slight_smile:

NJLM78 - If anyone can break Law#284763 - Triserratops Blog Replica’s……its You! 😎

Hopefully have something for each round. Feel free to reply with your own versions because I have a laugh too. πŸ˜†

Go the Mighty Tiges!
:sign:
Triserratops…OUT!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme