Lawrence/buhrer

I’m seams like for some reason we have released Taupau for next year and most people have said we are paying him pennies. I personally can’t see us getting Ballin in a swap deal as robbie will almost definitely be staying. I personally hope that we get Brenton Lawrence as he is just the sort of player we need and considering they will have Trobjovic, myles, starling, and Taupau who will likely be a prop with reduced interchange.If we can’t get him I would like buhrer as he would be a good 80min replacement at lock

I’ll take Buhrer and Trobjovic for Taupau anyday.

I’d take Brenton Lawrence as first cab off the rank and then Ballin as he would be almost free

Brenton Lawrence is their no 1 prop. You’re all pizza and fairytales if you think they’d trade him to us.

Read manly forums team for next year none of them have him in the starting side, on some of the posts he’s not on the bench. They have a stacked side and I almost guarantee he will start the year on the bench

The problem with all these scenario’s that people are digging up is this

Whoever the player coming has to want to come to the WT’s

When you have around 14 clubs in far better shape than we are financially , players talent wise , and less drama wise would you be rushing to the WT’s when you can get the same money somewhere else ??

Poisoned chalice I’d say

If Wests are the only place that you can get first grade action, you may not have much choice.

@Cultured Bogan:

If Wests are the only place that you can get first grade action, you may not have much choice.

True , but then again do we want to be still feeding on leftovers

Last 5 seasons , apart from Adam Blair who is the biggest signing from another NRL club that the WT’s have had ??

@happy tiger:

@Cultured Bogan:

Last 5 seasons , apart from Adam Blair who is the biggest signing from another NRL club that the WT’s have had ??

Not arguing mate, I agree our recruitment has been poor, largely relying on kids and cast offs.

Things are not going to change overnight. I think next year will show us where we stand with the new board.

Who said that Marty has been released???

@magpiecol:

maybe fb or twitter. it’s concrete info

@magpiecol:

Yeah , we know its not official Col

Anyone asked him if its true on twitter or whatever he does ??

I will ask the same question I asked the other day

Will people give it to him like they did Tedesco ??

@happy tiger:

@Cultured Bogan:

And that is the thing that is doing my head in, every other team no matter how poor they finish the year get a decent signing or 3, we don’t.

@happy tiger:

I won’t. I’ll give my reasons:-

1. I rate Tedesco a lot higher.
2. Tedesco was a Tigers Junior who was only starting to come on.
3. JT appears to be ruining this club and I can’t blame a player like Taupau for bailing.

@stevetiger:

@happy tiger:

I won’t. I’ll give my reasons:-

1. I rate Tedesco a lot higher.
2. Tedesco was a Tigers Junior who was only starting to come on.
3. JT appears to be ruining this club and I can’t blame a player like Taupau for bailing.

4. Tedesco can’t crush skulls with his bare hands.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.