Is It Just Me?

• Banned

Or has the look of the website changed again? I don’t have anything down the right hand side telling me which threads are current etc anymore. Anyone else?

• Banned

Forget I just asked that and can someone please delete this thread. I fixed it myself - font was just too big 😊 What a dufus!

• ForumSupporter

Just you…but don’t worry I did the same thing myself the other day…thought I had to go to spec savers…

• Flip and Geo don’t fight it……Embrace it :mrgreen:

• @Flippedy:

Forget I just asked that and can someone please delete this thread. I fixed it myself - font was just too big 😊 What a dufus!

While you are on the subject Flip, how did you change the font size?
    I’ve tried on several occasions, but can’t find a way to do it,
    I’ve gone through the control board, and can’t see anything regarding font size?

• ForumSupporter

@goldcoast tiger:

@Flippedy:

I’ve gone through the control board, and can’t see anything regarding font size?

Depending on which browser you use …If you are using chrome go to View and click on zoom in then you can increase the size of the page…

Other browsers would have a similar function…

• Is it just me ?..…

Or is it hot today !

• @Geo.:

@goldcoast tiger:

@Flippedy:

Depending on which browser you use …If you are using chrome go to View and click on zoom in then you can increase the size of the page…

Thanks Flip

• ForumSupporter

@goldcoast tiger:

@Geo.:

@goldcoast tiger:

Thanks Flip

It’s OK but I think you need to go to spec savers as well…

• @Geo.:

@goldcoast tiger:

@Flippedy:

Easiest way is to click “Ctrl” and “+” buttons together, to reverse it replace “+” with “-” button.

• Sorry , you’re right about that Geo !!!

• Banned

@Geo.:

@goldcoast tiger:

@Geo.:

@goldcoast tiger:

Thanks Flip

😆

Ftr, I use a laptop and the Firefox browser - all I did was press the control and minus (- _) keys simultaneously and it shrank the font. Same as control and plus (+ 😃 keys simultaneously enlarge the font.

• Banned

@Geo.:

@goldcoast tiger:

@Geo.:

@goldcoast tiger:

Thanks Flip

😆

Ftr, I use a laptop and the Firefox browser - all I did was press the control and minus (- _) keys simultaneously and it shrank the font. Same as control and plus (+ 😃 keys simultaneously enlarge the font.

Edit - Like T and M already said above :mrgreen:

• @Geo.:

@goldcoast tiger:

@Geo.:

@goldcoast tiger:

Thanks Flip

Must be your Avatar 😆

• Is it Just Me ;or does anyone else find the off season extremely long ?
    I know should be used to it by now, I must simply be a footy tragic.
    Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy playing/ watching summer sports, but does not give the same feeling as footy.
    Maybe I just crave the roller coaster ride of emotions that wests-tigers so often give. :crazy

Recent Topics