Our backline when Tui comes back ?

Sorry if theres already a Topic on this… but i havnt spotted one.
What is your backline after Tui comes back ?..
Mine looks like this…

1. Beau Ryan
2. Lote Tuqiri
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Tuiaki :slight_smile:
6. Benji Marshall
7. Tim Moltzen

I don’t think you could have anything else unless Ayshford shifted into the pack and Lazarus or Taumata pushed for the fullback spot with Ryan moving to the centres

it really depends how we are going when and if he comes back. Personally i don;t think we will see him for quite a while.

If we are still travelling well I would like to see just as you have posted as he needs to play and you can;t drop Ryan if continues his good form.

easy peasy mate and exactly what you have suggested. On current form thats the team that might get us to the finals.

The above picks itself. I should note that we shouldnt get carried away. You never know what will happen in terms of other injuries by the time Tui returns.

@KingOvKingz09:

Mine looks like this…

1. Beau Ryan
2. Lote Tuqiri
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Chris Lawrence
6. Benji Marshall
7. Tim Moltzen

When he is fit that’s the backline I think we will see, and it’s certainly one to be feared by other teams.

Why is it that everyone keeps thinking Tuiaki isn’t going to be seen this year, is this based on actual info from the club or just guessing?

Helm

My post should not have been seen as indicating that. My point is that injuries constantly happen in professional football and its not a given that you will always have your best team on the park.

I wonder if Tuqiri is still in the fullback plans…

that 1-7 is the best, but sheens lui love worries me. once he is fit and we lose a game, i fear he will use it as an excuse to shift moltz back to 1 and lui to 7, what that means when tui is fit i do not know

yup that should be the backline, lui has to miss out

I would either have…
Taumata or Lui as 14th man

@KingOvKingz09:

Mine looks like this…

1. Beau Ryan
2. Lote Tuqiri
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Chris Lawrence
6. Benji Marshall
7. Tim Moltzen

I would have Tui at halfback! Can you imagine……No forward will want to tackle him after a downfield kick.

I agree with that line up. And if Ryan ever gets injured, Lazarus in at 1 for mine. Lui has to miss out while Moltz and Bunji are consistently guiding the team to wins.

1. Meaney
2. Brown
3. Tuqiri
4. Daniella
5. Tuiaki
6. Fitzhenry
7. Lui

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme