Hayne

Ok, here is our chance to form a corporate syndicate.

There was an issue when we raised this topic before that we may never agree on any one player. Surely Hayne is one of the few players that everyone would dip into their hard-earned for.

If we can get merely 2,000 tigers fans to contribute $150 each we can raise $300k. This should be more than enough to top up a moderate offer from the Tigers. Surely, the Tigers have some funds……anytime now Harry 😃

Anyway with our sponsorship 300k in my briefcase I go to Hayne’s management and propose a TPA.

So, firstly we need a poll on how many will contribute and how many other tigers fans we know that may contribute. I’d like a few others to help flesh out the numbers; to determine the corporate entity and corporate structure for this. Once that is done all we need are contributors to come through.

Is it really any more difficult than that?

Note: There can be a condition that should the Hayne proposal fall through that all monies are either refunded or held until another phenomenal free agent comes around (and majority agree to offer that player a TPA).

Don’t worry bigsiro, you’ll wake up soon 😆

We could offer a million and he wouldn’t come here.

@Cultured Bogan:

Of course, he will come here, the allure of the grey jersey, would be the contributing factor to seal the deal. 😉

Why would Wests Tigers spend $$$$$$ on Hayne when they have such a very good fullback in Tedesco. Seems strange when in comparison so many on this forum are in uproar because the club spent a mere pittance to have Balin in our ranks.

Cultured, dont agree. The Sharks are always signing big names…go figure…it’s all about the money money money

Flip, Yes I am dreaming, but hey can’t I have dreams that this club will actually be a force and compete in the player market? I have always had a dream that one day I will have enough money to help bring success to the Tigers. I don’t think I am alone. This is a way we can all share in something special. It will be a logistical nightmare but I am prepared to work hard at it.

Geo, awesome.

westTAHger, I will personally buy $50 for a can of petrol so that we can burn those aberrations.

Newtown, Hayne and Tedesco could work in tandem. I am not a coach but I have always thought that two fullbacks with one being a floating 5/8 would be a great strategy. (I don’t know why positions in league are so rigid…that’s another topic…)

Gotta say that I’m a tad disappointed that 5 VIP forum members are so cynical. Would it kill anyone on here to be open-minded and at least entertain the thought???

Get Hillsong to sponsor us & we’re a chance

Bigsiro I think that is an awesome idea.

If this sort of player would come to our Club with chipping in $150.00 I would be all for it.

I would love to buy some shares in our Club, won’t ever happen though.

He’ll make what we could pay him in 4 yrs in 6 months in the NFL. As a rookie he’s earning 500k or something around that mark. I hope for your sake this is a joke thread.

Imagine the headlines ‘‘HAYNE QUITS CHANCE OF A LIFETIME TO RETURN TO THE NRL……TO PLAY FOR THE TIGERS’’

i can’t imagine it either.

He is not in it for the money.

He is in it for the challenge and will see it out I imagine.

@Goose:

He is not in it for the money.

He is in it for the challenge and will see it out I imagine.

You’d be naive to believe that money isn’t some kind of motivator. Definitely not the sole reason but when he sees the money guys around him earn, its incentive enough to stick it out. Average NFL players earn 3 times what elite NRL players earn.

@westTAHger:

@Cultured Bogan:

Of course, he will come here, the allure of the grey jersey, would be the contributing factor to seal the deal. 😉

😆 Funny…

Just waiting to hear back from my bank manager BS…. 😉

I will never give over my hard earned money to give directly to a footy player. Ever.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.