Rod Griffin

what do you guys think of Rod Griffin :sign:

Look if I was to give him a wrap , in my opinion he is PNG’s answer to Ben Galea

He’s played for the Ipswich Jets and now the WT’s Tigers , could quickly develop into Happy’s man crush along with Teddy

He stood out a few times I saw him playing for BRET
Time has marched on and he’ll need to get a wriggle on if a regular first grade spot is what he’s after.
Depth

@swag tiger:

does he play for PNG

Played 9 Tests

He is a machine in the Qld cup. If he can adjust to the pace of NRL he could surprise.

@innsaneink:

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/tigers-recruit-proves-late/

Thanks for the link.

Got the feeling that he is going to grab this belated opportunity with both hands and not let go, so really looking forward to seeing him back.

James Graham only came to the NRL at the age of 27 or 28, he tore it up. I don’t think QLD Cup is far off ESL tbh.

LOL

Quite a comparison

@innsaneink:

LOL

Quite a comparison

Who was James Graham before he came to the NRL? A no one ink.

I’m not saying he will be as good as him, all i am saying is age doesn’t matter.

@Milky:

@innsaneink:

LOL

Quite a comparison

Who was James Graham before he came to the NRL? A no one ink.

I’m not saying he will be as good as him, all i am saying is age doesn’t matter.

He had played over 200 games for St Helens and had been an international player for 5 yrs. A no one? Please.

Thnx GNR
Milky, just because you hadnt heard of him doesnt mean he’d done nothing bfore you first saw him

Gee, sounds like those Walker bros are pretty supportive. Happy to see their good players leave for better things.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.