Brooks & Moses on the way out..?

• @Geo.:

@innsaneink:

@Geo.:

What a beat up that was……no doubt the dumb will lap it up…

600k in there favour hey Danny…good luck getting that anywhere…

News to Woodsey …not one direct quote from either player or their managers,the bobble heads were a nice touch though…

Who are their agents?

Issac Moses…

Jeez. Halves partners, off contract at the same time with the same manager. They’ve got themselves in a good position.

• No I doubt it they want to help the tigers get better in the future plus I doubt they will get a first game spot anywhere else

• We pinned our future to these guys and gave them options to leave. The fact hey want it extended when the options are above their market value is damning on the coach. It is becoming clear if Taylor stays these kids walk.

• :deadhorse: Lol. Took longer than i thought.
    It’s obvious they are waiting for farah to leave before committing to the club.

• @gallagher:

:deadhorse: Lol. Took longer than i thought.

Why is it obvious, maybe they like Farah and if Farah gets shafted out they walk because of that.

• @TYGA:

We pinned our future to these guys and gave them options to leave. The fact hey want it extended when the options are above their market value is damning on the coach. It is becoming clear if Taylor stays these kids walk.

Don’t you love speculation being passed off as fact :deadhorse:

• @851:

@gallagher:

Why is it obvious, maybe they like Farah and if Farah gets shafted out they walk because of that.

Just being sarcastic 851. Mainly in response to the story being linked to Taylor by TYGA.

• @gallagher:

@851:

@gallagher:

Just being sarcastic 851. Mainly in response to the story being linked to Taylor by TYGA.

Fair enough missed the sarcasm.

• Smart play by their Manager. He’s realised with Taupau gone, there’s a stack more left in our cap. They play well in the first 10 rounds and they’ll increase their value.

• Haha some are quick to slit their wrists…

• @tiga4eva:

Smart play by their Manager. He’s realised with Taupau gone, there’s a stack more left in our cap. They play well in the first 10 rounds and they’ll increase their value.

We need them to be at their absolute best

I don’t think they will be playing off the front foot very often in 2016 , because I can’t see our forwards being overly dominant

• They are on big overs there must be another motive. Either way the club mishandled this they should have forced a decision to opt in or out now. Why extend the date? it gives them more leverage.
    That is unless the CEO knows the reason why they won’t extend and believes he can remove that reason by mid year.

• Spoke to Noafoluma today and asked hima nd he said they’re not going anywhere.

Please don’t forget they’re great mates with my fav centre they went to high school with!! 😃

• @TYGA:

They are on big overs there must be another motive. Either way the club mishandled this they should have forced a decision to opt in or out now. Why extend the date? it gives them more leverage.
    That is unless the CEO knows the reason why they won’t extend and believes he can remove that reason by mid year.

Surely Farah is not going to hang around that long, let alone try and see out the two years.

• Much ado about nothing.

Recent Topics