Brooks & Moses on the way out..?

• @hammertime:

I’d say Brooks also has a strong preference to play with Mitch. Cancelling out any ability to have an experienced hand beside him.

I can’t see the lads leaving. They’re in a good position. Teddy will already be on board, then sign Brooks as he loves the tigers. Hopefully Mitch will then want to stick with his mates.

They could be the leagues new big 3, like the storm, if they stick together.

You forgot about Mania,the fab four.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Milky:

Can’t blame them, if i were in their position i would opt for a stronger side as well.

Who says they’re in a position to go to a stronger side? Maybe the reason our side is weak is cos our halves are weak. If I was being brutally honest I couldn’t think of another side in the comp who’d take our halves over the ones they’ve currently got.

And our halves are weak possibly due to us having average coaches who cannot develop players like seasoned coaches like Bellamy ? I would love Brooks to be coached by Bellamy and see him grow and develop, as the kid has all the right attributes to be a very good player imo.

• They will be in hot demand, some people on this forum doubt their ability, but there are 15 NRL clubs other than us that would jump at them. So I guess there are plenty of very good judges who rate them.

It is so important we have a strong year, because I guess these kids would all like to stay at the Weststigers,but a crappy year and the grass will look a lot greener elsewhere

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Milky:

Can’t blame them, if i were in their position i would opt for a stronger side as well.

Who says they’re in a position to go to a stronger side? Maybe the reason our side is weak is cos our halves are weak. If I was being brutally honest I couldn’t think of another side in the comp who’d take our halves over the ones they’ve currently got.

Id suggest most sides would gratefully take either player. Both are extremely well regarded.

Recent Topics