Brooks & Moses on the way out..?

• @Sabre:

“It’s disappointing, and it’s basically a product of what’s happening off the football field,” Elias said.

“It’s like a tsunami has gone through the joint."

And coming and with quotes saying ‘Tedesco could follow Brooks and Moses’ does nothing to help that.

Exactly

Hes too stupid to realise, or maybe hes intentionally hurting us

• if they leave i am supporting another tam

• a team may sign them in order to get to James tadesco

• ForumSupporter

@innsaneink:

@innsaneink:

August 2015

Balmain great Benny Elias is the uncle of Mitchell Moses, and he insists his nephew would not only see out his current deal but will be playing in the black and gold for years to come.
    “He’s not going anywhere,” Elias declared, adding that he felt no need to remind the youngster of his commitment to the club.

“He might have that option, but trust me he’s not going anywhere.

“Mitch doesn’t need me in his ear, he’s got a very good manager in Issac Moses, and he’s looking after him like he’s his own son. And they’re on board with what JT and the Tigers are building for, they’re in it for the long haul.”

\

November 18, 2015

BALMAIN legend Benny Elias has slammed his beloved Wests Tigers for failing to tie up Luke Brooks and Mitchell Moses for the long-term and says James Tedesco could be next out the door if they don’t re-sign the young halves.

LOL backdoor …cant make up his mind

I noted your post from the other day and had a bit of a chuckle…thanks

One too many head knocks for Benny…

I wonder how John Tedesco feels about Benny dragging James into it…?

• Banned

I hope everybody is just not trying to screw the club for everything that they can, not caring about the club. Not accusing Robbie of that as read about page 110 yesterday that club had to give 4 year contract as jamming all back ending in two years would have too heavy for cap. So there are decent reasons for most things involved with Farah. That is why Potter was overruled.

• Seems to reason that Benny opens his fat mouth to try and put the pressure on for his nephew. You can’t take anything Benny says seriously about Moses, he has single interest in that regard.

I have no problem with extended options, let’s see these kids continue to earn the money they are being given. All the potential is for nothing if you don’t produce.

Woods and Tedesco produce week-in, week-out. The rest have big question marks.

• More rumours and innuendo. Some of you people would believe anything. They are both under contract, as is Teddy ( for two more years).

People who believe this crap really should get out more.

• @jirskyr:

Seems to reason that Benny opens his fat mouth to try and put the pressure on for his nephew. You can’t take anything Benny says seriously about Moses, he has single interest in that regard.

I have no problem with extended options, let’s see these kids continue to earn the money they are being given. All the potential is for nothing if you don’t produce.

Exactly mate….Benny is a tool seriously :brick: . Even he believes his own Nephews hype POTENTIAL that is all his got at the moment , until he starts producing performances week in - week out like a $600,000 paid NRL player ? Then his free to go as well , they’ve done squat since being in 1st Grade for whatever excuse anyone wants to use for them .

Quite frankly to get paid $600,000 for a 22 year old by the end of next year is crazy really and that is Mainly on POTENTIAL to , If Tedesco gets less than them ? Well that is an absolute joke .

When are we going to learn about these 4 year deals ? Massive overs being paid for our halves they need to prove there worth in 2016 .

• @magpiecol:

More rumours and innuendo. Some of you people would believe anything. They are both under contract, as is Teddy ( for two more years).

The problem with getting out more is that we might bump into you, magpiecol. And, for any of us with any sort of intellect, that will be a waste of time.

In politics the term is “wedging”. Brooks and Moses have “wedged” Jason Taylor and the Board who endorses his coaching role at the club.

Talk about "player power’ and linking it to Farah?. that’s kid’s stuff by comparison to this move by Brooks and Moses.

They have not put themselves under the microscope but have really upped the ante on the future of Taylor.

• @jirskyr:

Seems to reason that Benny opens his fat mouth to try and put the pressure on for his nephew. You can’t take anything Benny says seriously about Moses, he has single interest in that regard.

The thing is that no matter how they play, they can decide to take that money offered, and the club cannot say no.
    I’d much rather see Tedesco tied up for a longer period, than the two halves, but the club has backed itself into a corner.
    I hope they do play well, but if they do , they’ll be looking for the best offer they can get, and I don’t blame them for that.
    It’s a nice position to be in, a minimum of $600,000, with form not being a criteria to get it.
    If that’s their worth, I wonder how much money is going to be thrown at Teddy from other clubs. ?

• we will hopeful get all four of them tied down before that period

• @LCA:

@magpiecol:

More rumours and innuendo. Some of you people would believe anything. They are both under contract, as is Teddy ( for two more years).

The problem with getting out more is that we might bump into you, magpiecol. And, for any of us with any sort of intellect, that will be a waste of time.

In politics the term is “wedging”. Brooks and Moses have “wedged” Jason Taylor and the Board who endorses his coaching role at the club.

Talk about "player power’ and linking it to Farah?. that’s kid’s stuff by comparison to this move by Brooks and Moses.

They have not put themselves under the microscope but have really upped the ante on the future of Taylor.

To ask for an extension till June next year before activating that clause on your Contract for 2017 ? doesn’t speak well for Jason Taylor IMO……they both know JT is contracted for 2017 so if they wanted to be Coached by him and believe what his trying to implement ? you wouldn’t even ask for an extension on activating your Contract for 2017 .

These players know exactly what’s going on and i dare say there waiting to see what transpires with the Farah situation and whether Jason Taylor will see the door before June if we are under the pump.

• ForumSupporter

Hope they like the next bloke…. 😒

• I mean, it’s pretty obvious isn’t it? The increasing Penrith connection at WT, the availability of Ivan Cleary (former Penrith coach), a guy who has the record of managing a fractious squad and developing the talents of Shaun Johnson while at the Warriors, when, at the same time, Brooks has gone backwards under Taylor? A fledgling WT Board appointed with no imprimatur from fans of members…… Taylor is the NRL coaching equivalent of Tony Abbott. And Ivan is our Malcolm.

• @foreveratiger:

@LCA:

@magpiecol:

To ask for an extension till June next year before activating that clause on your Contract for 2017 ? doesn’t speak well for Jason Taylor IMO……they both know JT is contracted for 2017 so if they wanted to be Coached by him and believe what his trying to implement ? you wouldn’t even ask for an extension on activating your Contract for 2017 .

These players know exactly what’s going on and i dare say there waiting to see what transpires with the Farah situation and whether Jason Taylor will see the door before June if we are under the pump.

You’re on the money there,FT.
    Actions speak louder than words.

Recent Topics