Test Cricket Draft Game

Anybody interested?

RULES :

1. Test players from 1990 - present.
  2. As with the NRL Draft Games we have done 1st spot gets 1st pick, 2nd spot = 2nd pick, etc, then once we get to the Bottom selections will be in reverse order.
  3. Your team must follow this format, in order: 6 bats (inc. keeper), 1 allrounder, 4 bowlers (inc. 1 spinner)
  4. You have 24 hours to make a selection before it moves on to the next person.

Entrants:

1. Sabre
  2. Cultured Bogan
  3. Happy
  4. Geo
  5. Bazzinator
  6. Pierre M7
  7. Foreveratiger
  8. Tig_Prmz
  9. GNR4LIFE
  10. Swag Tiger
  11. Tiger_one

I’ll beat Happy…

Given the standard of International Cricket I think it should have a wider scope from say the 70’s onwards and I don’t mean the 1870’s in Happ’s case…

@Geo.:

I’ll beat Happy…

Given the standard of International Cricket I think it should have a wider scope from say the 70’s onwards and I don’t mean the 1870’s in Happ’s case…

I thought about that but it’s too difficult to compare players across different Era’s.
Maybe more recent, 2000’s onwards?

This will be great……I’m in .

im in for 2000s onwards… it’ll be hard to keep it current considering there is only about 8 good teams.

I have no idea what the game consists of, but anything Test cricket related i’ll have a go at. Count me in.

Yeah 2000’s onwards sounds like the go. I’ll make it official.

I’d love to join the fun!

PS where are foreveratiger and Geo ???

@GNR4LIFE:

I have no idea what the game consists of, but anything Test cricket related i’ll have a go at. Count me in.

It’s OK Happy doesn’t either…but we still let him play…

It’s pretty simple…In the Order Sabre has in the OP you pick a One player in your team…once it gets to the bottom of the list it goes in reverse order picking players until your team is full…We then vote on each others teams …the one with the highest points wins…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.