Tigers AGM this weekend

Hey dudes.

Can anyone post the time and venue for this Sunday’s AGM?

I don’t have access to the letter that was sent out

Also, is anyone here going?

Off their website:

“The reconvening of the 2013 meeting will commence at 9am on Sunday 22nd November, and the 2014 Annual General Meeting will commence immediately following the 2013 Annual General Meeting. They will be held at Tigers Five Dock, corner Barnstaple Road and Ingham Avenue, Five Dock.”

How come they are behind, that I imagine would be very serious? they must have received permission

I believe it was something to do with their financials not being signed off. Now that this has been done, they can do all the procedural financial stuff from 2013, finish that, then do all of the 2014 stuff. That’s how it was explained to me by one of the staff at the club when I asked.

Any interesting news come out of the AGMs?

@Byron Bay Fan:

Any interesting news come out of the AGMs?

Might have to wait till….Sunday 22nd November…9am

So was Mr Pascoe at the AGM or meeting with Robbie?

Unlikely. I doubt Mr Pascoe was even there. Or Robbie. I had to look after my boy or I probably would have gone.

In the press release it states Mr Pascoe was on holidays and returned ungently to attend meeting with Robbie ???

What’s that got to do with the Balmain AGM? As far as I’m aware Pascoe doesn’t hold a position. I can’t remember WT CEOs attending before. It’s possible but I don’t remember that happening.

@Byron Bay Fan:

In the press release it states Mr Pascoe was on holidays and returned ungently to attend meeting with Robbie ???

The meeting between Farah, Ayoub and Pascoe was at Drummoyne Chambers. It was on Ch 9 news last night, though makes you wonder how only Ch9 knew where the meeting was and what time it would finish lol.

Football & Leagues club AGM were in Five Dock. I wasnt at the AGM but there is no way they attended as they were on at roughly the same time

People do realise that Balmain Tigers and Wests Tigers are 2 separate entities right?

Right….?

Pascoe has absolutely nothing to do with Balmain whatsoever, so it would be incredibly unusual for him to appear…

@Balmain Boy:

People do realise that Balmain Tigers and Wests Tigers are 2 separate entities right?

Right….?

Pascoe has absolutely nothing to do with Balmain whatsoever, so it would be incredibly unusual for him to appear…

While you are correct that they are two separate entities, it is incorrect to say he has nothing to do with Balmain whatsoever. Balmain Tigers as an entity are a 50% shareholder in the Wests Tigers entity.

Both Pascoe & Go attended the meeting & addressed the members, effectively addressing the 50% owners of their entity, as they should really.

To be honest, I found some of the things they said quite interesting, but was unimpressed by Pascoe - all business lingo speak, as though he was running a bank and not a football club (as one member eloquently put it), and no real substance.

In saying that, both Pascoe & Go fronted up and didn’t dodge any questions, so they should be commended on that. I noticed Pascoe hang around for a bit afterwards and chat to some members one-on-one, so he obviously was looking to get to know people & the situation as a whole.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.