That's not my signature - Titans sprung over James Roberts contract forgery

Looks like this story is about to break. A Titans official has resigned after being found to have forged James Roberts signature on an ammendment to his 3 year contract, he is now free to join a rival club.

That’s crazy if true. I don’t understand how someone thought they could get away with that. It looks like the ammendment made was to do with bonus payments per origin selection. Hard to read but the figure it looks like $50k per game.

Man I would take this guy in a flash, he is a genuine superstar of the future and would be an absolute game changer for us.

Buckley’s and none.

Next.

@GNR4LIFE:

Buckley’s and none.

Next.

No comment on the story?

James Roberts would be the X factor we are looking for

Pity James Roberts isn’t looking remotely in our direction LOL

Id be embarrassed to admit thats my signature as well….I did better initials that that in wet cement as a 9 year old

I’m opening a book on James Roberts future.

2/1 Roosters
4/1 Manly (Matai will magically go to Cronulla)
5/1 Souths
8/1 Bulldogs
1000/1 Wests Tigers

Megabet! If James Roberts signs with the Roosters and subsequently becomes a state rep and international. 7/2.

Roosters will grab him

@MacDougall:

I’m opening a book on James Roberts future.

2/1 Roosters
4/1 Manly (Matai will magically go to Cronulla)
5/1 Souths
8/1 Bulldogs
1000/1 Wests Tigers

Megabet! If James Roberts signs with the Roosters and subsequently becomes a state rep and international. 7/2.

Those Wests Tigers odds would shorten if Roberts played hooker.

The greatest game of all

He prob won’t leave. Titans will just upgrade his contract as a make good

wow, can’t believe someone would be stupid enough to do that for starters, but to make the forgery so pathetic as well???

Maybe he’s illiterate and they thought scribbling like a 7 yr old would be the perfect representation of his signature?

If he leaves Souths would be favourites as they have told McQueen and Grant they can leave.

Walker has apparently signed a 3 year extension with Souths.

Manly are looking at signing Greg Bird?

Still would like to sign Brenton Lawrence or Josh Starling from Manly to boost our front row.

Maybe Ballin and Kee Cam can assist

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.